Moiré Dziva

Moiré Dziva

Postby Allan_ecker on Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:03 pm

I'll take the deafening silence concerning this new character to mean nobody's impressed.

:twisted:

Apparently I'm not either as I've decided to temporarily jump to another arc entirely.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
<A HREF="http://umlauthouse.comicgenesis.com" TARGET=_blank>UH2: The Mayhem of a New Generation</A>

"Death and taxes are unsolved engineering problems."
--Romano Machado
Allan_ecker
Cartoon Hero

Postby GreatLimmick on Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:33 am

I'm impressed. I just didn't say anything because I didn't realize this was a new character. Seems very confident and competent, not to mention at least a little manipulative. Plus, I like the hair.

So... Is this a guy or a girl?
GreatLimmick
Regular Poster

Postby Aki_no_kaze on Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:32 pm

GreatLimmick wrote:So... Is this a guy or a girl?

well, from the underling saying "Everything is ready Miss Dziva" I'm guessing girl :)
Aki_no_kaze
Regular Poster

Postby Cyril_Dran on Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:41 pm

Dziva isn't entrenched enough for an opinion. We know she's got a gilded tongue, but whether or not she has real charisma, or good people skills remains to be seen. I'd love to see a charismatic inventor, as most scientists are portrayed quirky and moody.
All fear the RP character from the completely private RP ^_^.
Current psuedonym/RP character count: 25
-Adding a touch of sanity, or insanity, where needed to balance the flow. .... Nah, I just like playing devil's advocate ^_^
Cyril_Dran
Regular Poster

Postby Allan_ecker on Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:11 pm

Yyyes, we'll get back to her soon enough. But you know how I mentioned I was jumping storylines? Y'might wanna take a look at the comic 'bout now...

<A HREF="http://umlauthouse.comicgenesis.com" TARGET=_blank>UH2: The Mayhem of a New Generation</A>

"Death and taxes are unsolved engineering problems."
--Romano Machado
Allan_ecker
Cartoon Hero

Re: Moiré Dziva

Postby Kesh on Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:19 am

allan_ecker wrote:I'll take the deafening silence concerning this new character to mean nobody's impressed.

Apparently I'm not either as I've decided to temporarily jump to another arc entirely.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Interesting, but not enough info to know what the heck's going on yet. And now, story jump! Hmm. Have to wait and see...
Kesh
Regular Poster

Return to Umlaut House