Second Base(24 Nov '06)

Second Base(24 Nov '06)

Postby Shurhaian on Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:37 am

I think the question now is... did they get stuck before it?

Or did they not only pass it, but swing past home and do so again? *grin*
Shurhaian
Regular Poster

Postby Tetramorpheus on Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:46 am

Ahhhhhh... The Base System. I haven't heard about that since, well, High School.

Actually, given how there are multiple systems (The Junior High Bases, The American Standard Base System*, The Metric Base System*, The Gay Bases) I was wondering which system they would be using... and because I've heard multiple accounts (even of each 'system')... I wondered what second base entails? I always assumed "up the shirt and down the pants", but I think that would have little difficulty applying to guys...

*jk
Tetramorpheus
Regular Poster

Postby Kesh on Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:59 am

The "standard" I've always heard for guy/girl bases was 1) kissing 2) fondling (usually just breasts) 3) oral sex and 4) ... do I have to spell it out? ;)

By those standards, male/male second base would be a little different as we don't have boobs. I now want Pierce to write a paper on the male second base, just so I know what it is and can duplicate the experiment. 8-)

Back to the comic, I have to say bravo to Allan for his work here. Both Saundra's facial expression and the frizzed up fur & zoned expression on the guys in the last panel are priceless.
Kesh
Regular Poster

Postby Cinni on Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:20 am

Here I was thinking it meant they had been engaging in lively and highly enthusiastic tongue-wrestling, whilst wearing nothing above the waist, and very little below.

Just my thoughts, though.

Mmm. I'll just be enjoying that mental image now, if that's alright with you.

Cinni
Cinni
Regular Poster

Postby The_Fox on Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:24 am

Yes...very yay for the the yummy mental images.

- Jarylan "Yay for tussled fur and near naked fur owners!"
"What the?! Where did you get THAT?!"
"Creative aquisition."
The_Fox
Regular Poster

Postby Nyamaza on Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:11 pm

The system I heard in school (which is the only place I really ever heard it referenced) was 1) frenching, 2) up the shirt (chest fondling), 3) down the pants (fingering), 4) sex (of any kind, I assume).
Rick/Jake Shipper #00082
Nyamaza/Volair Shipper #00001

Furry Code : FFL3cfmrs A C- D H+++ M+ P+++ R+ T++++ W Z Sm++ RLCT/ET a cln++++ d? e+$ f+ h++ iwf++ j+ p- sm+
Nyamaza
Regular Poster

Postby Sylvain on Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:16 pm

According to the Urban Dictionnary (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=second+base), the exact meaning of the expression "Second Base" varies quite a bit depending on whom you ask.

Still, even the most extreme definitions do fall well short of actual intercourse, so I think it is safe to say that both boys are still technically virgins. For the time being, that is.
Sylvain
Regular Poster

Postby Shurhaian on Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:34 pm

Hm. It's worth noting that even without developed breasts, men CAN be a little sensitive up there, so... that WOULD be a sensible definition of "second base", especially since they've "just proven" it's there.

I'll grant that I don't think it likely they've left that base in the dust YET... but soon?

I hope so. :D
Shurhaian
Regular Poster

Postby GreatLimmick on Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:43 pm

Sylvain wrote:Still, even the most extreme definitions do fall well short of actual intercourse, so I think it is safe to say that both boys are still technically virgins. For the time being, that is.

A fair bit more than "technically", I'd hope. (Although, since we can't see their bathing suit area, we don't really have any evidence except that they are currently discussing "second base"...)
GreatLimmick
Regular Poster

Eternal question

Postby Squirrelly61104 on Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:22 am

Yes, but this begs the eternal question...
Who's on first?
XD
You can fool some of the people all of the time
And all of the people some of the time
But you can't fool all of the people all of the time.
Squirrelly61104
Regular Poster

Postby Aki_no_kaze on Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:03 am

time for some switch hitter insight from the local transgirl:

Although males DO have some erotic sensitivity in the nipple reagon (at least I did), it PALES in compairson to females.

females have FAR more nerve endings in the nipple and breast reagon as a whole, and those nerves, with fired, can release a lot of endorphants and other fun things. Males simply dont have the nerve density that the ladies do.

unfortionatly for you guys, there really isnt much you can do about it, short of taking large doese of estrogen and dealing with the side effects of mood swings, breast growth, muscle loss and impotancy/infertility. (thankfully for me those are all perks).
Aki_no_kaze
Regular Poster

Postby Allan_ecker on Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:40 pm

Whoa...

I kind of suspected as much. Useful information for us bisexuals... :shifty:
<A HREF="http://umlauthouse.comicgenesis.com" TARGET=_blank>UH2: The Mayhem of a New Generation</A>

"Death and taxes are unsolved engineering problems."
--Romano Machado
Allan_ecker
Cartoon Hero

Re: Eternal question

Postby Allan_ecker on Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:41 pm

squirrelly61104 wrote:Yes, but this begs the eternal question...
Who's on first?
XD

Heh, not Eliza and Sissy! They ran right over the pitcher's mound to second.

:twisted:
<A HREF="http://umlauthouse.comicgenesis.com" TARGET=_blank>UH2: The Mayhem of a New Generation</A>

"Death and taxes are unsolved engineering problems."
--Romano Machado
Allan_ecker
Cartoon Hero

Dirty mind

Postby Squirrelly61104 on Sun Nov 26, 2006 5:59 am

allan_ecker:

For gay females making out, wouldn't running over that particular piece of the pitchers anatomy qualify as a home run? :shucks:
You can fool some of the people all of the time
And all of the people some of the time
But you can't fool all of the people all of the time.
Squirrelly61104
Regular Poster

Postby DetailBear on Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:30 am

As a footnote (so to speak) there are actually a large number of gay men with very sensitive nipples, although they may or may not have been so during high school. Stimulation often needs to be more forceful than one would use on other people, due to extensive overuse, but often the internal nerve wiring is directly from nipple to nether regions. Some men can orgasm from nipple play alone.

Sadly or not, mine are totally not wired that way.
HUGS = Huge, Unrestrained, Genial Squeezings.

A man’s accomplishments in life are the cumulative effect of his attention to detail. - John Foster Dulles
DetailBear
Regular Poster

Postby Shurhaian on Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:00 pm

<i>Thank</i> you, DetailBear.

Calling men unfortunate for being men does not sit well with me. For someone who was driven to make that sort of switch, <i>of course</i> it's better on the other side. For that person.

Male sexuality is different than female. Calling it "worse" or "better" is a low blow.

That said... I wonder, now, if one of our cute pair here <i>is</i> so sensitive as described...
Shurhaian
Regular Poster

Postby Tetramorpheus on Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:10 pm

I have to say that given the various definitions of 'second base' at play here, I think some kind of intense nipple play experience is what we've got going on here... 'down the pants' certainly wouldn't provoke such a surprized responce given relative intuity, and the fact that the strip in question ends in a confirmation, we could probably guess that it entails a matter of some debate (such as, perhaps, what we have just seen in the precedeing posts).

As for orgasm achieving nipple play... well, given that my own, while sensitive, are NOT erogenous in the least... I'll leave that to other minds.
Tetramorpheus
Regular Poster

Postby Aki_no_kaze on Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:48 pm

im sorry, Shurhaian :( ... i TOTALLY did not intend what I said to come off that way.

what I was trying to say was that, for nipple sencitivity, males do not have the same nerve density as women. Of course there will be some statistical variations in any population... but as an average that will hold true.

I never ment to imply that male sexuality is in any way worse then female (god knows I enjoyed mine while I still had a normal male hormonal level), just how the wireing is different. When I said "unfortionatly" I was refering to the fact that you cant really change what you are giving naturally without major medication, not that it was unfortionate that the differences exist.

I hope that cleared things up a little :)
Aki_no_kaze
Regular Poster

Postby Shurhaian on Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:08 am

All right. Sorry in turn for getting so prickly about it. I suppose a somewhat jaded history on MUCKs and the like(where, in fact, superiority complexes are all too common even over lesser things than gender) has left me overly cynical over that sort of response.

But yes. I'd gather nipple play of some kind is at work here, if perhaps not to the aforementioned extremes of sensitivity, at least pretty darn substantial.
Shurhaian
Regular Poster

Re: Dirty mind

Postby GreatLimmick on Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:46 pm

squirrelly61104 wrote:allan_ecker:

For gay females making out, wouldn't running over that particular piece of the pitchers anatomy qualify as a home run? :shucks:

Depending on one's preferences (and the definition of "running over"), it might get you thrown out of the game.
GreatLimmick
Regular Poster

Next

Return to Umlaut House