I don't want to know (part 2)...

Patchwork cat
Regular Poster

Post by Patchwork cat »

Meanwhile I'm surprized nobody's linked the teal splashes to their obvious source...

So what is special about the teal rather than the yellow?

There are very few colours in the strip, unless something else is blue- green that I don't know. It's the kitchen maybe.
If the paint was green it would look just like the portal , not the kitchen so I thought it's one of the few colours there are in UH, especially if it's a clue.

Uh... so maybe they ARE covered in nanites... and cheese.

Allan_ecker
Cartoon Hero

Post by Allan_ecker »

I'm not going to weigh in on the debate over what the colors mean at all, even though there are a lot of things that should be pretty obvious by now I could mention, because then you'll never know for sure if I'm really plotting and scheming far above your heads or if you've got it sauced until the laaaast moment.

Butanyways:

When I said "teal" I meant that light-blue-which-is-eversoslightly-green color you saw streaking down Sissy's freshly minted fortress, and, interestingly enough, HER FACE in the current comic.

:twisted:
<A HREF="http://umlauthouse.comicgenesis.com" TARGET=_blank>UH2: The Mayhem of a New Generation</A>

"Death and taxes are unsolved engineering problems."
--Romano Machado

Kesh
Regular Poster

I don't want to know (part 3!)

Post by Kesh »

So, Volair had some interesting exercises for his cheerleading, I take it? :)

And it appears FutureSaundra & FutureSissy are off to... whatever it is they're doing, again.

E_voyager
Regular Poster

Post by E_voyager »

well they did have access to Saundra's time portal of the past so it doe make sense that Saundra would send them there. what i find expiating and funny at the same time is all this "You don't want to know" still Jake set the tone at his wedding.
the darkness is ever present even in the light.

the perversion doesn't stop just because the sun comes up

if i can make people think and consider their lives even for a moment each day then my life has just that much more meaning

one of the hardest skills i seek to master is the skill of knowing when to shut up
Check out the test to find out who you are!

DetailBear
Regular Poster

Post by DetailBear »

Having just re-read UH2, I'm really wondering "What Vortex?" and "Why Nanites?"
HUGS = Huge, Unrestrained, Genial Squeezings.

A man’s accomplishments in life are the cumulative effect of his attention to detail. - John Foster Dulles

Allan_ecker
Cartoon Hero

Post by Allan_ecker »

DetailBear wrote:Having just re-read UH2, I'm really wondering "What Vortex?" and "Why Nanites?"
Hee hee he... Heh. HahaHA HA HAHAHAHA HAH AHAHAH AH AH AH AH AH HA HA HA HA HA A HHA HA H AH AHA HAAAA!!!!
<A HREF="http://umlauthouse.comicgenesis.com" TARGET=_blank>UH2: The Mayhem of a New Generation</A>

--Romano Machado

Kels
Regular Poster

Post by Kels »

Ah, I think I get some of it then. If something happens to destroy the cohesion of the nanites and effectively cause the fortress to melt, possibly during some final confrontation, then that would account for at least some of the mess, I think.

Not that I'm sure of that or anything...

Allan_ecker
Cartoon Hero

Post by Allan_ecker »

It's actually much, MUCH more frightening than that. But go on. The speculation amuses me.

--Romano Machado

Micro_Fur
Regular Poster

Post by Micro_Fur »

allan_ecker wrote:It's actually much, MUCH more frightening than that. But go on. The speculation amuses me.

Now there's a fetish you don't see every day. . .

Micro_fur - I see *HAPPY* people.
If the quest for answers only leads to more questions, did you ask the right question to begin with?

GreatLimmick
Regular Poster

Post by GreatLimmick »

kels wrote:Ah, I think I get some of it then. If something happens to destroy the cohesion of the nanites and effectively cause the fortress to melt, possibly during some final confrontation, then that would account for at least some of the mess, I think.

Not that I'm sure of that or anything...
I thought the nanites built the fortress. It really doesn't make any sense for the nanites to be the fortress...

Kels
Regular Poster

Post by Kels »

Mm, true. But that's assuming they made it by standard means, and that they haven't multiplied for some reason, and possibly are providing some sort of cohesion to the place.

Rank (and I do mean rank) speculation, though.