I don't want to know (part 2)...

I don't want to know (part 2)...

Postby Sylvain on Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:45 am

Uh oh! Now we now why Sandra (well, one of her, at least) was covered with time goo! She was not playing kinky time travel sex games with Volair (darn...) but is actually a later version!

The telling - for WE want to know, dont't we - should be quite entertaining.
Sylvain
Regular Poster

Postby Kesh on Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:21 am

The fact that Future Saundra is covered in green time goo is probably a bad sign. Given no one's wound up with the stuff on them before...
Kesh
Regular Poster

Postby Alfador on Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:27 am

Look closely. Some of the streaks are green, but some are blue and yellow. Did she fall into something more complicated than a time portal? Or just a chemical toilet?
Three-tailed fox, in the house--Fox Den, that is!
Rick/Jake Shipper #00017
Alfador
Cartoon Hero

Postby E_voyager on Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:05 am

well she is a quick study if nothing else. but was it volimor that did it to her ore her own past experience with time travel and her crazy life.
the darkness is ever present even in the light.

the perversion doesn't stop just because the sun comes up

if i can make people think and consider their lives even for a moment each day then my life has just that much more meaning

one of the hardest skills i seek to master is the skill of knowing when to shut up
Check out the test to find out who you are!
E_voyager
Regular Poster

Postby GreatLimmick on Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:14 am

Well, unless that's a clone or a robot, Saundra is eventually going to find out what's going on, whether she wants to know or not.
GreatLimmick
Regular Poster

Postby Schol-R-LEA on Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:09 am

Well, Saundra is no longer quite so beside herself, but it seems that she isn't the only one feeling a bit drippy right now :)
Schol-R-LEA;2 ELF JAM LCF BiWM MGT GS
First Speaker, Last Eristic Church of Finagle and Holy Bisexuality
#define KINSEY (rand() % 7)
You draw it, we misinterpret it. - Bo Lindbergh
Schol-R-LEA
Regular Poster

Postby Alfador on Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:52 am

And the blue and yellow streaks are more obvious. So it's SIGNIFICANT, not just an artifact of the drawing. XD Wonder what it could beeeeee...
Three-tailed fox, in the house--Fox Den, that is!
Rick/Jake Shipper #00017
Alfador
Cartoon Hero

Postby Cyril_Dran on Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:52 pm

Drunken artist-time travel night.
All fear the RP character from the completely private RP ^_^.
Current psuedonym/RP character count: 25
-Adding a touch of sanity, or insanity, where needed to balance the flow. .... Nah, I just like playing devil's advocate ^_^
Cyril_Dran
Regular Poster

Postby Allan_ecker on Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:57 pm

*hides booze*

I don't know what you're implying.

:o :shifty:
<A HREF="http://umlauthouse.comicgenesis.com" TARGET=_blank>UH2: The Mayhem of a New Generation</A>

"Death and taxes are unsolved engineering problems."
--Romano Machado
Allan_ecker
Cartoon Hero

Postby DetailBear on Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:48 am

Well, let's try to apply some logic here.

My guess is "p-inversions of time travel" and "far side of the meta-stable point" have something to do with it.

Travelling through a time portal doesn't seem to leave a residue. Travelling between time portals might. Or running into a 'time wall' from the resetting of a portal device preventing you from travelling back in time might cause some 'splashing'.

Blue could just be water, but then I would have thought all the hair would be matted down. And, since time portals are green and that seems to be an arbitrary colour, I don't think we can use the colours as clues except that they aren't green. Unless pigment colour theory applies, in which case the blue and the yellow would be elements of the green.

So, what other types of displacement are possible? Location within the Universe? Moving between Universes? Can you think of some others?

Oh, and I'm probably going to cause Allan to start cackling again. Sorry.
HUGS = Huge, Unrestrained, Genial Squeezings.

A man’s accomplishments in life are the cumulative effect of his attention to detail. - John Foster Dulles
DetailBear
Regular Poster

Postby Allan_ecker on Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:50 am

DetailBear wrote:...I don't think we can use the colours as clues except that they aren't green...

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
<A HREF="http://umlauthouse.comicgenesis.com" TARGET=_blank>UH2: The Mayhem of a New Generation</A>

--Romano Machado
Allan_ecker
Cartoon Hero

Postby E_voyager on Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:16 pm

you sir are evil... and i love it. keep it up and i'll have to treat you to dinner (once i get over the crippling poverty).

if i can make people think and consider their lives even for a moment each day then my life has just that much more meaning

one of the hardest skills i seek to master is the skill of knowing when to shut up
E_voyager
Regular Poster

Postby Cyril_Dran on Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:58 pm

http://devilspanties.keenspot.com/d/20011111.html

Inspiration of my earlier comment. Not furry, but I still find it funny... it's a nice break from all the in your face humor I tend to read a lot.
All fear the RP character from the completely private RP ^_^.
Current psuedonym/RP character count: 25
-Adding a touch of sanity, or insanity, where needed to balance the flow. .... Nah, I just like playing devil's advocate ^_^
Cyril_Dran
Regular Poster

Postby Allan_ecker on Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:31 pm

Devil's panties is waaay up there on my charts. It's magnificent. I want to marry someone exactly like Jennie: deranged randy third-wave feminist artist known for taking leaf blowers to places where men in kilts cna be found.

No, seriously:

http://devilspanties.keenspot.com/kilts.html

--Romano Machado
Allan_ecker
Cartoon Hero

Postby E_voyager on Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:05 pm

i know how you feel. it seems like you two would be a perfect match but you you ever go get married do invite me i'll try to be back form space in time to attend.

E_voyager
Regular Poster

Postby Allan_ecker on Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:59 am

She's quite amazingly taken. As are nearly all women that awesome. The search continues...

Meanwhile I'm surprized nobody's linked the teal splashes to their obvious source...

--Romano Machado
Allan_ecker
Cartoon Hero

Postby DetailBear on Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:31 pm

Well...
Eye-Fi is brown.
Nanites are powder blue.
Gravitics have no apparent colour.

The yellow might be aerosol cheese....
HUGS = Huge, Unrestrained, Genial Squeezings.

A man’s accomplishments in life are the cumulative effect of his attention to detail. - John Foster Dulles
DetailBear
Regular Poster

Postby E_voyager on Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:14 pm

i was thinking that yellow and teal were the effects of broken time or paradox used to symbolize that they tried a little to hard in their battle even though Saundra won. but then i'm a world traveler and i avoid time travel as much as possible

E_voyager
Regular Poster

Postby Patchwork cat on Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:30 am

Lets' see.......

Teal= Green

Mmmmm could just be paint? :D
Patchwork cat
Regular Poster

Postby E_voyager on Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:59 pm

i was under the impression that teal was more blue then green http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teal_(color)_ but is listing as blue green sou you've go that. an not it's not pain. the normal space time is green broken spas time would be fracture of that.

E_voyager
Regular Poster

Next

Return to Umlaut House