Questions for the cast!

Postby Alfador on Sat Oct 15, 2005 8:31 am

allan_ecker wrote:
Saundra wrote:To use the famous Grandfather Paradox, let's say you've got a gun pointed at your grandfather's head. You pull the trigger.

Now, depending on how sure you are that this is your grandfather, one of two things happens, and this is the really weird part.

If you are 100% sure, the gun jams.

Or you miss, or somebody gets in the way, or Gramps notices, jerks out of the way of your aim and shoots you.
Three-tailed fox, in the house--Fox Den, that is!
Rick/Jake Shipper #00017
Alfador
Cartoon Hero

Postby Allan_ecker on Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:05 pm

Rhonda wrote:In Soviet Russia, grandfather in Kip Thorne paradox shoots YOU!

Sorry, couldn't help myself.
<A HREF="http://umlauthouse.comicgenesis.com" TARGET=_blank>UH2: The Mayhem of a New Generation</A>

"Death and taxes are unsolved engineering problems."
--Romano Machado
Allan_ecker
Cartoon Hero

Postby Fallwind on Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:16 pm

To Pierce or Rhonda:

do you find your folks working "for the good guys" prevents you from partaking in the more illegial aspects of teenage life?
I cant say that things will be better if we change; what I can say is that we must change for them to get better
Fallwind
Regular Poster

Postby Allan_ecker on Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:04 pm

Fallwind wrote:To Pierce or Rhonda:

do you find your folks working "for the good guys" prevents you from partaking in the more illegial aspects of teenage life?

Pierce wrote:Illegal? Like what?

Rhonda wrote:Well, there was this one time I tried to invade Cuba...
<A HREF="http://umlauthouse.comicgenesis.com" TARGET=_blank>UH2: The Mayhem of a New Generation</A>

--Romano Machado
Allan_ecker
Cartoon Hero

Postby Alfador on Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:06 am

allan_ecker wrote:
Rhonda wrote:In Soviet Russia, grandfather in Kip Thorne paradox shoots YOU!

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

RAWK.
Rick/Jake Shipper #00017
Alfador
Cartoon Hero

Postby Micro_Fur on Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:39 pm

*Walks within range of Autogun telemetry and scans operating frequencies for carriers.*
Don't worry Saundra, Just taking a little safety precaution.
*Finds operating frequency and uses home-brew Data Emuation and Automation Device
If the quest for answers only leads to more questions, did you ask the right question to begin with?
Micro_Fur
Regular Poster

Postby Allan_ecker on Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:48 pm

Micro_Fur wrote:*Walks within range of Autogun telemetry and scans operating frequencies for carriers.*
Don't worry Saundra, Just taking a little safety precaution.
*Finds operating frequency and uses home-brew Data Emuation and Automation Device

--Romano Machado
Allan_ecker
Cartoon Hero

Postby The_Fox on Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:50 am

Face it Saundra, you scare us. =^.^=

- Jarylan
"What the?! Where did you get THAT?!"
"Creative aquisition."
The_Fox
Regular Poster

Postby Micro_Fur on Sat Oct 22, 2005 1:38 pm

Oh. Kay. The Autoguns, floor saw, and trap door, and mater destabilizer I can understand, but the cuisenart drop tube!? Cuisenart of all things. . .wait if I didn't actualy deactivate the autoguns what did I data-jam?

*Strange noises are heard coming from the room where Leonard was last seen*

Is something worng with Leonard, Saundra; he seems to be in a sort of spastic state of . . .Oh dear god what did I do to Leonard?

*Analizes the data captured by the D.E.A.D*

Oh great, It looks like Leonard was trying to put the moves on the autoguns and I intercepted the equivalent of a love note. If I translated the cypher correctly, it seems I gave Leonard the equivalent of a Return To Sender. Poor guy he must be um heartbroken or whatever AI's feel.

*Autoguns lock onto Micro_fur's signature*

Eep, time to run!

Micro_fur - Toying with the wrong things, AGAIN!
If the quest for answers only leads to more questions, did you ask the right question to begin with?
Micro_Fur
Regular Poster

Postby Allan_ecker on Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:32 pm

Micro_Fur wrote:Oh. Kay. The Autoguns, floor saw, and trap door, and mater destabilizer I can understand, but the cuisenart drop tube!? Cuisenart of all things. . .wait if I didn't actualy deactivate the autoguns what did I data-jam?

*Strange noises are heard coming from the room where Leonard was last seen*

Is something worng with Leonard, Saundra; he seems to be in a sort of spastic state of . . .Oh dear god what did I do to Leonard?

*Analizes the data captured by the D.E.A.D*

Oh great, It looks like Leonard was trying to put the moves on the autoguns and I intercepted the equivalent of a love note. If I translated the cypher correctly, it seems I gave Leonard the equivalent of a Return To Sender. Poor guy he must be um heartbroken or whatever AI's feel.

*Autoguns lock onto Micro_fur's signature*

Eep, time to run!

Micro_fur - Toying with the wrong things, AGAIN!

Autoguns wrote:Grrrzzt?

Leonard wrote:Heh heh heh...

Autoguns wrote:Gzzzzrrrr...

Leonard wrote:Oh, my, I didn't think you... is that even possible?

Autoguns wrote:Gzzzt!

Leonard wrote:Well in that case...

Saundra wrote:Uh... okay, before Allan has to start censoring my appliances, I think I'll reconnect their sensor outputs to the basement machines. *tapps in commands*

Volair wrote:Aren't we already IN the basement?

Saundra wrote:No, we're in the sub-basement. Basement means upstairs from here.

Volair wrote:Oh, RIGHT. Floors MORE than 15 floors below ground level are sub-basement. I keep forgetting.

Saundra wrote:That's why I'm the mad scientist and you're just the doting husband, boy toy, and eye candy.

Volair wrote:Excuse me? I'm also supposed to save the world every now and then.

Saundra wrote:Yes, but you have very pressing duties as boy toy in about... thirty seconds.

Volair wrote:... thirty seconds you say?

Saundra wrote:Approximately. More like fifteen now.

Volair wrote:Five, four, three, two, one...

CENSORED!!!

--Romano Machado
Allan_ecker
Cartoon Hero

Postby Andrick on Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:59 pm

*the ringwolf rips the "S" off of his letterman jacket and places it over Allan's last word* Seriously, would one think a little thing like diverting local closed-networked surveillance can stop modern voyuerism?

SENSORED!!!
"I don't know why, but watching 12-year old Japanese girls flinging their school uniforms at each other was wildly entertaining." - Azrael, Japanese Exchange Teacher.
Andrick
Cartoon Hero

Postby Allan_ecker on Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:25 am

Andrick wrote:*the ringwolf rips the "S" off of his letterman jacket and places it over Allan's last word* Seriously, would one think a little thing like diverting local closed-networked surveillance can stop modern voyuerism?

SENSORED!!!

*chuckles*

No, but it'll re-locate it outside the current field of "forumite vision".

--Romano Machado
Allan_ecker
Cartoon Hero

Object lesson: Why it's called mad science.

Postby Micro_Fur on Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:10 pm

Aw poop, there goes my chance to observe Synaptic Memory Unit Transmissions from Saundra's machines for my Sequential Temporal Assembly of Sationary Holograms, all in their native format of course! Wait a tick, I still have Leonard's carier signature! *Activates the D.E.A.D. and channels last known carrier. Pupils become pinpoints.* GURK! HORRRF. *Runs arms flailing in the air whailing.* I'm blind, oh god that was just WAY, WAY beyond TMI. *Throws D.E.A.D on the ground an procedes to destroy the unit with an overly large mallet lying on the floor.*

Micro_fur - Now my mind is definitely full of kinks, someone please help me untie it. *Whimper*
Micro_Fur
Regular Poster

Re: Object lesson: Why it's called mad science.

Postby Alfador on Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:29 am

Micro_Fur wrote:Now my mind is definitely full of kinks, someone please help me untie it. *Whimper*

Sorry I can't help; I'd probably just get you more tangled up.
Rick/Jake Shipper #00017
Alfador
Cartoon Hero

Postby Andrick on Thu Oct 27, 2005 6:58 am

You solve it like the Gordian knot, MF. Image
"I don't know why, but watching 12-year old Japanese girls flinging their school uniforms at each other was wildly entertaining." - Azrael, Japanese Exchange Teacher.
Andrick
Cartoon Hero

Postby Allan_ecker on Thu Oct 27, 2005 7:58 am

:o

No brain surgery on the forum!

--Romano Machado
Allan_ecker
Cartoon Hero

Postby Micro_Fur on Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:24 am

Aw, and I had gotten all the supplies ready for any volunteers, now I have to put them all away. *Pouts* Some of the people I work with have voiced to me that they often wonder if I was a labotamy experiment gone wrong.
But you sir Andrick, you caught on to the reference, for that I must tip my hat to you *Tips hat*.
Micro_Fur
Regular Poster

Re: Object lesson: Why it's called mad science.

Postby Allan_ecker on Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:45 pm

Micro_Fur wrote:Aw poop, there goes my chance to observe Synaptic Memory Unit Transmissions from Saundra's machines for my Sequential Temporal Assembly of Sationary Holograms, all in their native format of course! Wait a tick, I still have Leonard's carier signature! *Activates the D.E.A.D. and channels last known carrier. Pupils become pinpoints.* GURK! HORRRF. *Runs arms flailing in the air whailing.* I'm blind, oh god that was just WAY, WAY beyond TMI. *Throws D.E.A.D on the ground an procedes to destroy the unit with an overly large mallet lying on the floor.*

Rhonda wrote:... What do you MEAN you gave him my Autobot fanfics?

--Romano Machado
Allan_ecker
Cartoon Hero

Postby Nyamaza on Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:13 am

Dear Rick:

Considering your bit of outburst in this particular post, I was reminded to ask... Just what kind of death traps and execution methods did you prefer when an evil mad scientist?

Did you ever give this one a try?

I suppose the same question could go to Volair, only the question would be by what kind of traps and mangled executions had he been subjected. And has anyone tried that particular method on him?

Shakal
(It wasn't me, the evil kangaroo rat made me do it!)
Rick/Jake Shipper #00082
Nyamaza/Volair Shipper #00001

Furry Code : FFL3cfmrs A C- D H+++ M+ P+++ R+ T++++ W Z Sm++ RLCT/ET a cln++++ d? e+$ f+ h++ iwf++ j+ p- sm+
Nyamaza
Regular Poster

Postby The_Fox on Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:48 am

Dear Dr. Hundecoph and Mrs. Lee:

Given that you are both scientists who live and work in fairly close proxitimity, and also given both of you are extremely talented...I wanted to ask if there has been any "one upsmanship" or practical jokes between you too. I could only assume that if for no other reason than the amusement and challenge of it, you would engage in scientific battles of wit from time to time.

- Jarylan , the Mad Scientist Trainee
"What the?! Where did you get THAT?!"
"Creative aquisition."
The_Fox
Regular Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Umlaut House