Questions for the cast!

Postby Allan_ecker on Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:00 pm

Nyamaza wrote:Dear Rick:

Considering your bit of outburst in this particular post, I was reminded to ask... Just what kind of death traps and execution methods did you prefer when an evil mad scientist?

Did you ever give this one a try?

Rick wrote:Ah, well, as Lyse said, I was quite partial to the "dangling over lava" schtick for a while. As for death by Shonen Ai, I was more of a death by Yaoi person, myself.

Volair wrote:Yeah, I loved that one.

Nyamaza wrote:I suppose the same question could go to Volair, only the question would be by what kind of traps and mangled executions had he been subjected. And has anyone tried that particular method on him?

Volair wrote:Well, this one time Rick tied me to a giant iceberg, but that wasn't as much fun as, well, I think I've already said which one was my favorite. I've been through some pretty hairy stuff from other mads, though, like Dr. Sappho's robotic cow legion, Dr. Arachne's standby "giant spider web -o- doom", and Dr. Lyse's sinister (if tasty) Death By Chocolate.

Oh, and Dr. Pegasus' Gravity Tickler was pretty cool.

Peggy wrote:That wasn't an execution device. You just got into my toy closet.

Volair wrote:That would explain the, uh, INTERESTING artwork you had hanging up in there.
<A HREF="http://umlauthouse.comicgenesis.com" TARGET=_blank>UH2: The Mayhem of a New Generation</A>

"Death and taxes are unsolved engineering problems."
--Romano Machado
Allan_ecker
Cartoon Hero

Postby Allan_ecker on Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:02 pm

The_Fox wrote:Given that you are both scientists who live and work in fairly close proxitimity, and also given both of you are extremely talented...I wanted to ask if there has been any "one upsmanship" or practical jokes between you too. I could only assume that if for no other reason than the amusement and challenge of it, you would engage in scientific battles of wit from time to time.

Saundra wrote:Well, there WAS that one time we got into "tricking out" our rides.

Jake wrote:I am NOT a "ride".
<A HREF="http://umlauthouse.comicgenesis.com" TARGET=_blank>UH2: The Mayhem of a New Generation</A>

--Romano Machado
Allan_ecker
Cartoon Hero

Postby Nyamaza on Sat Nov 05, 2005 2:33 am

*would like to see a tricked-out Jake*

... what? I would!
Rick/Jake Shipper #00082
Nyamaza/Volair Shipper #00001

Furry Code : FFL3cfmrs A C- D H+++ M+ P+++ R+ T++++ W Z Sm++ RLCT/ET a cln++++ d? e+$ f+ h++ iwf++ j+ p- sm+
Nyamaza
Regular Poster

Postby Nyamaza on Sat Nov 05, 2005 2:35 am

Hey Pierce!

Any ideas yet on what you want to go into after you get out of school. Just what grade are you and Rhonda in anyway, you appear to both be in the same grade.
Rick/Jake Shipper #00082

Furry Code : FFL3cfmrs A C- D H+++ M+ P+++ R+ T++++ W Z Sm++ RLCT/ET a cln++++ d? e+$ f+ h++ iwf++ j+ p- sm+
Nyamaza
Regular Poster

Interesting. . .

Postby Micro_Fur on Sat Nov 26, 2005 8:26 am

Saundra have there been any theories as to the possibility of you time machine allowing trans-dimendional transport? Because I swear I this cannot be a simple coincidence. (ref attached pict)

Micro_fur - Sorry for not having a higer rez camera on hand at the time.
Attachments
59SB0048.jpg
59SB0048.jpg (70.93 KiB) Viewed 2412 times
If the quest for answers only leads to more questions, did you ask the right question to begin with?
Micro_Fur
Regular Poster

Postby Andrick on Sat Nov 26, 2005 12:19 pm

Saundra wrote:Well, there WAS that one time we got into "tricking out" our rides.
Nyamaza wrote:*would like to see a tricked-out Jake* ... what? I would!

And it was all like "SHOOOM" as it went over Nyamaza's head and between his legs. It's either that or Allan didn't realize he was letting either Jake or Sandra talk dirty. Anyway it goes, Jake seemed awful fast to deny being a "ride" though he doesn't deny ever having been "tricked out."
"I don't know why, but watching 12-year old Japanese girls flinging their school uniforms at each other was wildly entertaining." - Azrael, Japanese Exchange Teacher.
Andrick
Cartoon Hero

Postby Cooncat on Mon Nov 28, 2005 11:40 pm

Dear Alice and Lain,

People are speculating, but I'm surprised no one's just asked yet. What were you saying to each other in twinspeak in those two strips?
Cooncat

Postby Allan_ecker on Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:24 pm

Nyamaza wrote:Hey Pierce!

Any ideas yet on what you want to go into after you get out of school. Just what grade are you and Rhonda in anyway, you appear to both be in the same grade.

Pierce wrote:Engineering, probably. I'd like to write, but I don't think I should do it professionally. Not because I'd starve on the streets (I probably would if I had to support myself with it) but because I don't want to feel the pressure to make stuff marketable.

We're currently both seventeen and Juniors in High School.
Last edited by Allan_ecker on Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

--Romano Machado
Allan_ecker
Cartoon Hero

Re: Interesting. . .

Postby Allan_ecker on Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:33 pm

Micro_Fur wrote:Saundra have there been any theories as to the possibility of you time machine allowing trans-dimendional transport? Because I swear I this cannot be a simple coincidence.

Saundra wrote:My experiments in gravitonics have generated dimensional shifting properties before. I didn't understand the physics of it at the time, but according to a theory Dr. Pegasus and I are working on, it should be possible to generate magnetogravitic forces that not only open wormholes as is done with the time portal, but actually apply 5th-dimensional torque.

Essentially, you can point a gravity beam in a direction you can't point.

Gravity, as you may know, is not restricted to the four dimensions of common experience, but can actually radiate in -all eleven- dimensions. As such, one could presumably use gravitonics to probe, or perhaps even travel to other branes on the manifold.

Of course, barring my one failed experiment (which only barely worked long enough to get me and my duplicate to our respective homes) this is entirely theoretical. Especially problematic is going to be generating the zero-angular-momentum spin mass, which typically has to be in a direction perpendicular to the field.

Trust me, if that sounded confusing, believe me it is worse knowing the details.

--Romano Machado
Allan_ecker
Cartoon Hero

Postby Allan_ecker on Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:36 pm

Andrick wrote:
Nyamaza wrote:*would like to see a tricked-out Jake* ... what? I would!

And it was all like "SHOOOM" as it went over Nyamaza's head and between his legs. It's either that or Allan didn't realize he was letting either Jake or Sandra talk dirty. Anyway it goes, Jake seemed awful fast to deny being a "ride" though he doesn't deny ever having been "tricked out."

Saundra wrote:Oh come on. I'm not quite the same hopeless prude you knew 20 years ago.

Volair wrote:I liked having a vibrate mode.

Saundra wrote:Quiet, you.

--Romano Machado
Allan_ecker
Cartoon Hero

Postby Allan_ecker on Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:43 pm

Cooncat wrote:Dear Alice and Lain,

People are speculating, but I'm surprised no one's just asked yet. What were you saying to each other in twinspeak in those two strips?

Alice wrote:Well, as far as the first comic is concerned, you might as well be asking what green tastes like, or for the sound of the color purple. We don't necessarily speak in what could properly be called "language" at all times. For example, I might express astonishment as a background code that is reported as a flurry of extra packets containing only exclamation points. The connection between us is so thoroughly integrated into the way we communicate, and so full of developed meaning that it is more like telepathy than a language.

--Romano Machado
Allan_ecker
Cartoon Hero

Postby Candide on Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:22 pm

allan_ecker wrote:
Cooncat wrote:Dear Alice and Lain,

Alice wrote:The connection between us is so thoroughly integrated into the way we communicate, and so full of developed meaning that it is more like telepathy than a language.

Hmm... communication chock-full of developed, in-joke meaning ...

So, you two are speaking Wolof, then?

(West African languages are notoriously difficult, due to semantics developed by centuries of in-jokes and synthesized-meaning. The grammars of them are horrifically ornate.)
"The incredibly powerful and the incredibly stupid both have one thing in common: They don't alter their views to fit the facts. They try and alter the facts to fit their views.

Which can be awfully uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering." -- Dr. Who
Candide
Regular Poster

Postby Allan_ecker on Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:10 pm

... pretty acurate, really. Oh, and check your PM's. I need help with technobabble. :wink:

--Romano Machado
Allan_ecker
Cartoon Hero

Postby Andrick on Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:41 pm

"Trick out" when used with the subject of a person usually means to employ the subjective person in providing sexual intercourse to clients. Shoom, Allan, Shoom!
"I don't know why, but watching 12-year old Japanese girls flinging their school uniforms at each other was wildly entertaining." - Azrael, Japanese Exchange Teacher.
Andrick
Cartoon Hero

Postby RandomScribe on Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:27 pm

Uh, hey, Pierce...

Um, I just wanted to know what you thought of, well, this?

Don't look at me! It's all Nyamaza's fault!

--RS *hides*
RandomScribe
Regular Poster

Postby Allan_ecker on Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:41 pm

RandomScribe wrote:Uh, hey, Pierce...

Um, I just wanted to know what you thought of, well, this?

Don't look at me! It's all Nyamaza's fault!

--RS *hides*

Pierce wrote:kerBLUSH!!!

--Romano Machado
Allan_ecker
Cartoon Hero

Postby Allan_ecker on Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:53 pm

Andrick wrote:"Trick out" when used with the subject of a person usually means to employ the subjective person in providing sexual intercourse to clients. Shoom, Allan, Shoom!

So it would seem. Shoom indeed.

--Romano Machado
Allan_ecker
Cartoon Hero

Postby Doink on Sat Dec 17, 2005 7:44 pm

Kyle wrote:"Hmm. This has been bugging me for a while, but as furs, what is your opinion of humans like us?"

Nolan wrote:"What is the general state of video games in the future? Has the market improved much, or has everything gone to seed?"

Lance wrote:"Hey, I was wondering if any of you have any available friends. Either gender is fi-"

WHAM

"Ow, my brain-meats!"

Gregor wrote:*Holds a steel bat with a dent in it.*

"Dumbass. Saundra, about how often do you find yourself besieged by f***tards like him?"
Both a heart and a brain are necessary for survival. Without one, the other will quickly perish.

"I decline to accept the end of man [...] Man will not only endure, but prevail...." - William Faulkner

"I can say—not as a patriotic bromide, but with full knowledge of the necessary metaphysical, epistemological, ethical, political and aesthetic roots—that the United States of America is the greatest, the noblest and, in its original founding principles, the only moral country in the history of the world." - Ayn Rand
Doink
Regular Poster

Postby Micro_Fur on Sat Dec 17, 2005 9:21 pm

Lance wrote:"Hey, I was wondering if any of you have any available friends. Either gender is fi-"

Heh, PM me I'll arrange some-

*Whack*

What'd you do that for Brad?

Brad wrote: Letch! :evil:

Micro_fur - Pain and punishment know no barriers
If the quest for answers only leads to more questions, did you ask the right question to begin with?
Micro_Fur
Regular Poster

Postby Nyamaza on Sun Dec 18, 2005 1:05 am

To whomever might know:

Whatever happened to Umlaut House? I mean, the actual building. DO any of you guys still live in it, or if no, did it get sold to someone you know? Might Pierce and Rhonda possibly end up living there as they go to the U in a few years?
Rick/Jake Shipper #00082

Nyamaza
Regular Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Umlaut House