Questions for the cast!

Postby Fallwind on Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:03 pm

Volair wrote:My wife invented time travel!

so do you meen that you and young Volair have had a little fun?
I cant say that things will be better if we change; what I can say is that we must change for them to get better
Fallwind
Regular Poster

Postby Fallwind on Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:05 pm

since we are addressing the UH2 crowd now.....

Dear Saundra:

Can we see your boobs now?

(couldnt resist :) )
I cant say that things will be better if we change; what I can say is that we must change for them to get better
Fallwind
Regular Poster

Postby Allan_ecker on Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:14 pm

Fallwind wrote:
Volair wrote:My wife invented time travel!

so do you meen that you and young Volair have had a little fun?

Volair wrote:Well, young as in last weekend.
<A HREF="http://umlauthouse.comicgenesis.com" TARGET=_blank>UH2: The Mayhem of a New Generation</A>

"Death and taxes are unsolved engineering problems."
--Romano Machado
Allan_ecker
Cartoon Hero

Postby Allan_ecker on Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:15 pm

Fallwind wrote:since we are addressing the UH2 crowd now.....

Dear Saundra:

Can we see your boobs now?

(couldnt resist :) )

Saundra wrote:No, but I won't be hefting a loaded plasma cannon in your direction, either. I have automation for that these days.

Autoguns wrote:Gzzzzt! Target Acquired!
<A HREF="http://umlauthouse.comicgenesis.com" TARGET=_blank>UH2: The Mayhem of a New Generation</A>

--Romano Machado
Allan_ecker
Cartoon Hero

Postby The_Fox on Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:03 am

Suh...

Volair...can I borrow the time machine? =^.^=

- Jarylan
"What the?! Where did you get THAT?!"
"Creative aquisition."
The_Fox
Regular Poster

Postby Nyamaza on Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:11 pm

Dear Rick: How's the new body working out for you? Any benefits that you'd forgotten in the decades without a true body? Any regrets (like not being able to extend your arm to scratch that ONE ITCH YOU CAN'T FRIGGIN REACH!) And on a side now, Hey Jake, how do you like Rick having a pulse once again?
Rick/Jake Shipper #00082
Nyamaza/Volair Shipper #00001

Furry Code : FFL3cfmrs A C- D H+++ M+ P+++ R+ T++++ W Z Sm++ RLCT/ET a cln++++ d? e+$ f+ h++ iwf++ j+ p- sm+
Nyamaza
Regular Poster

Postby Nyamaza on Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:43 pm

So I guess that with time travel, you CAN completely screw yourself (crosseyed)? and along that same line, jsut how are you in bed with yourself, when you have more then paws to use =^_-=

On an interested note... once volair A went back to Volair B's time, could Volair B then choose, once he reached Volair A's time, to NOT make the time trip? I can understand events being circular, but I'm trying to keep free will factored into the equasion.
Rick/Jake Shipper #00082

Furry Code : FFL3cfmrs A C- D H+++ M+ P+++ R+ T++++ W Z Sm++ RLCT/ET a cln++++ d? e+$ f+ h++ iwf++ j+ p- sm+
Nyamaza
Regular Poster

Postby Allan_ecker on Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:35 pm

Nyamaza wrote:Dear Rick: How's the new body working out for you? Any benefits that you'd forgotten in the decades without a true body? Any regrets (like not being able to extend your arm to scratch that ONE ITCH YOU CAN'T FRIGGIN REACH!) And on a side now, Hey Jake, how do you like Rick having a pulse once again?

Rick wrote:It's a lot of the little things, really. I had the sensorum mostly figured out, so the difference is actually surprizingly subtle.

I can gain weight again. Or lose it. Or cut myself in the kitchen. A lot of the things you'd think of as negatives are really... why I did it. I WANT to feel ordinary and human again. Being mostly machine, with my skills was like being better than human. Super strength, all the sensory capacities, none of the weaknesses.

But not really.. real. I had heartburn for the first time in decades the other day. I was so happy I started getting all weepy and pathetic. I hope this answers your question.

Jake, how DO you feel about this? I mean, I know you keep telling me you don't care, but what about the little things? Miss anything about the robot me?

Jake wrote:Well, it IS a little weird that you can't pick me up over your head anymore. And sometimes I have to actually reach up to get stuff. And I don't understand the biology of it, but you've started snoring.

Rick wrote:Anything else?

Jake wrote:You don't come in different flavors anymore.

--Romano Machado
Allan_ecker
Cartoon Hero

Postby Allan_ecker on Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:45 pm

Nyamaza wrote:So I guess that with time travel, you CAN completely screw yourself (crosseyed)? and along that same line, jsut how are you in bed with yourself, when you have more then paws to use =^_-=

Volair wrote:I'm fanTASTic.

Saundra wrote:It's true, he is.

Nyamaza wrote:On an interested note... once volair A went back to Volair B's time, could Volair B then choose, once he reached Volair A's time, to NOT make the time trip? I can understand events being circular, but I'm trying to keep free will factored into the equasion.

Saundra wrote:Free will may or may not be an illusion, but one thing is certain, once you're back in time, you've already made the decision. Events follow a kind of "highest probability settling" when they are circular. To wit: the most likely thing, given a set of circumstances will still happen.

To use the famous Grandfather Paradox, let's say you've got a gun pointed at your grandfather's head. You pull the trigger.

Now, depending on how sure you are that this is your grandfather, one of two things happens, and this is the really weird part.

If you are 100% sure, the gun jams.

If you are ANY LESS SURE than the gun is likely to jam, then the gun fires, but that wasn't your grandfather.

This is why physics is getting so very very confusing these days. In the (considerably more fun) scenario presented above, if you're sure that's really you, and sure when you're from, your mind has pretty much been made up for you. But weirdly enough, as your desire to not actually have the meeting increases, the chances that your future self is either A) lying about when he's from or B) a robot or C) something scarier altogether, ACTUALLY INCREASES.

Volair doesn't usually have this problem.

--Romano Machado
Allan_ecker
Cartoon Hero

Postby The_Fox on Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:16 pm

How many Volairs have been together at once? And at the risk of drawing autogun attention, has Saundra ever enjoyed having more than one of her love at one time?

- Jarylan
"Creative aquisition."
The_Fox
Regular Poster

Postby Allan_ecker on Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:34 pm

The_Fox wrote:How many Volairs have been together at once? And at the risk of drawing autogun attention, has Saundra ever enjoyed having more than one of her love at one time?

Autoguns wrote:Gzzzzt!

Volair wrote:It's not that we're not flattered by all the attention, really.

Saundra wrote:But this line of questioning has gotten all it's going to get at this time. Fair enough?

Autoguns wrote:*ominous hummmmm*

Saundra wrote:I thought so.

--Romano Machado
Allan_ecker
Cartoon Hero

Postby The_Fox on Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:00 pm

Saundra wrote:But this line of questioning has gotten all it's going to get at this time. Fair enough?

Right then.

- Jarylan, backing away slowly.
"Creative aquisition."
The_Fox
Regular Poster

Postby Nyamaza on Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:43 pm

To Rick and jake, jsut what do you tewo do now in the UH2 timeframe? It's been asked before, and we know you were all able to stay in the Seattle area, but jsut what does an ex-mad scientist do? Besides secretarial work, I mean =^_^=
Rick/Jake Shipper #00082

Nyamaza
Regular Poster

Postby Cyril_Dran on Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:01 pm

To: Whom it may concern

Are Calvin and Amanda still around? What all happened to those two? Happily ever after? One can infer from the wedding that that's what happened to Liz and Dr. Sapphos, but Calvin and Amanda were kinda pushed to the back burner.
All fear the RP character from the completely private RP ^_^.
Current psuedonym/RP character count: 25
-Adding a touch of sanity, or insanity, where needed to balance the flow. .... Nah, I just like playing devil's advocate ^_^
Cyril_Dran
Regular Poster

Postby Allan_ecker on Fri Oct 14, 2005 6:06 am

Nyamaza wrote:To Rick and jake, jsut what do you tewo do now in the UH2 timeframe? It's been asked before, and we know you were all able to stay in the Seattle area, but jsut what does an ex-mad scientist do? Besides secretarial work, I mean =^_^=

Rick wrote:I'm working for the good guys, now. Training agents, building gadgets, that kind of thing. Jake's still in systems analysis, although mostly on a consultant basis.

--Romano Machado
Allan_ecker
Cartoon Hero

Postby Allan_ecker on Fri Oct 14, 2005 6:12 am

Cyril_Dran wrote:Are Calvin and Amanda still around? What all happened to those two? Happily ever after? One can infer from the wedding that that's what happened to Liz and Dr. Sapphos, but Calvin and Amanda were kinda pushed to the back burner.

Calvin wrote:Heyyy, we were, weren't we?

Amanda wrote:Yeah, we were. And we don't get a helluva lot of air time in this series, either, from the look of the script. I mean, we're IN here, but not for, what, three more months?

Calvin wrote:I guess we'll just have to keep ourselves occupied in the meantime...

Amanda wrote:I was hoping you'd say that..

Calvin wrote:Oh, allright then... mm--

CENSORED!!

--Romano Machado
Allan_ecker
Cartoon Hero

Postby Kesh on Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:10 am

Damn censors! n.n;
Kesh
Regular Poster

Postby Andrick on Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:26 am

To Pierce:

Do you have any friends? Y'know, individuals that promote your happiness and mental/social/physical well-being?
"I don't know why, but watching 12-year old Japanese girls flinging their school uniforms at each other was wildly entertaining." - Azrael, Japanese Exchange Teacher.
Andrick
Cartoon Hero

Postby Allan_ecker on Sat Oct 15, 2005 6:55 am

Andrick wrote:Do you have any friends? Y'know, individuals that promote your happiness and mental/social/physical well-being?

Pierce wrote:Rhonda does actually fit that definition. Just not, you know, lately. She's always teased me, but I don't think she's figured out how big a deal all this stuff is to me. To her, it's just one more piece of ammunition; she doesn't know how bad this is all freaking me out. She's got it easy. She's straight.

--Romano Machado
Allan_ecker
Cartoon Hero

Postby Alfador on Sat Oct 15, 2005 8:27 am

The_Fox wrote:

Suh...

Volair...can I borrow the time machine? =^.^=

- Jarylan

I want it after him!
Three-tailed fox, in the house--Fox Den, that is!
Rick/Jake Shipper #00017
Alfador
Cartoon Hero

PreviousNext

Return to Umlaut House