Personal Intro Thread #3

Postby Hampster on Wed Nov 12, 2003 8:23 am

Reptilian Psyche wrote:
The_Fox wrote:*walks out with very red ears, blushing rather furiously**quiet cough* For anyone who wanted to know. I've confirmed it, my sexual orientation I mean. I am most definately bisexual.

The Fox - Kinsey falls between 2.52 and 3.33 depending on many factors. The mystery is solved.

*Grins, and pulls Fox close.* Aye, I think we both just confirmed that I think. Hee, and quite the road to discovery it was! *Snuggles close to Fox and nuzzles his neck with a smile.*

Awww, that's so cute and romantic *sniffles with his kleenex*

hampster- whose bisexuality is confirmed more by equal opportunity striking out than any nookie he's gotten lately.
Hampster
Regular Poster

Postby Alfador on Thu Nov 13, 2003 4:24 pm

The_Fox wrote:
The_Fox wrote:Orientation: Ummm...well, I do know for sure I'm single...if that helps. *smile* Kinsey is somewhere beteween 1-2.5, only...I don't know where.
Jake: Someone I sympathize with a lot more than I used to.

The Fox - Really more of a Daffy Duck fan.

*walks out with very red ears, blushing rather furiously**quiet cough* For anyone who wanted to know. I've confirmed it, my sexual orientation I mean. I am most definately bisexual.

The Fox - Kinsey falls between 2.52 and 3.33 depending on many factors. The mystery is solved.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!! *cuddles*

hampster wrote:
Reptilian Psyche wrote:
The_Fox wrote:*walks out with very red ears, blushing rather furiously**quiet cough* For anyone who wanted to know. I've confirmed it, my sexual orientation I mean. I am most definately bisexual.

*Grins, and pulls Fox close.* Aye, I think we both just confirmed that I think. Hee, and quite the road to discovery it was! *Snuggles close to Fox and nuzzles his neck with a smile.*

Awww, that's so cute and romantic *sniffles with his kleenex*

hampster- whose bisexuality is confirmed more by equal opportunity striking out than any nookie he's gotten lately.

Erf, yes. (Except I haven't really been trying enough to call it "striking out," since I need to try to swing rather than waiting for someone to bring the ball to me, to abuse a metaphor...)
Three-tailed fox, in the house--Fox Den, that is!
Rick/Jake Shipper #00017
Alfador
Cartoon Hero

Postby Hampster on Sat Nov 15, 2003 6:05 pm

Alfador wrote:Erf, yes. (Except I haven't really been trying enough to call it "striking out," since I need to try to swing rather than waiting for someone to bring the ball to me, to abuse a metaphor...)

Or to abuse it further, I more trip over the line painted in the dirt on the way to at bat.

-or have the game called on account of anvils.

hampster: warming the bench for 2 teams at once.
Hampster
Regular Poster

Postby Alfador on Sun Nov 16, 2003 9:43 am

hampster wrote:
Alfador wrote:Erf, yes. (Except I haven't really been trying enough to call it "striking out," since I need to try to swing rather than waiting for someone to bring the ball to me, to abuse a metaphor...)

Or to abuse it further, I more trip over the line painted in the dirt on the way to at bat.

-or have the game called on account of anvils.

hampster: warming the bench for 2 teams at once.

*giggle* okay, you win the metaphor contest.
Three-tailed fox, in the house--Fox Den, that is!
Rick/Jake Shipper #00017
Alfador
Cartoon Hero

Postby R. Wyatt on Sun Nov 16, 2003 3:09 pm

Well, congratulations! Nice to know that you've managed to find happiness!

(Right now I'm feeling the need to know there's hope for all of us out there...)
R. Wyatt
Regular Poster

Postby The_Fox on Sun Nov 16, 2003 3:21 pm

R. Wyatt wrote:Right now I'm feeling the need to know there's hope for all of us out there...

I'm a firm believer that those pure of heart...or...mostly pure...*looks over at Rep Psy* will eventually get what they deserve. Of course, this is rarely an instant process and I've learned the hard way to be very patient.

As for hope, well, hope springs eternal. *shrugs* I don't think there's much more I can say really. But I believe that there is hope out there for everyone to achieve happiness.

The Fox - Who is really frustrating when I'm upset, just ask Rep Psy.
"What the?! Where did you get THAT?!"
"Creative aquisition."
The_Fox
Regular Poster

An intro, Hi!

Postby Kieran on Thu Dec 25, 2003 4:29 pm

Hello all,

An intro, from a recently de-lurked person...

Alias: Kieran
Furry: Yes, also sometimes scaly.
Species: Wolf, Horse, Dog, Dragon. Ocasional Unicorn.
Furry code: FDDp4rsw/CWch3arw/EH2aw A- C* !D H- !M P R+ T+++ W Z Sm# RLCT/M a+ cmu++++$ d e++ f h-- i+++ j+ p-- s#

Volair: Cute, admirable, seriously intimidating.

Kinky: By mundane standards probably.
Kinki: Only in Japan.

Wait: DSL, but still too long.
Weight: Far too much. Ranges from 15 to 17ish stone.
Height: 5'11"

Kinsey: Ranges around Pi.
Closet: Marble and gilt, hermetically sealed and buried deep. But I'm not too bitter. :evil:

Art: Only in my dreams.
Music: Yes, but nothing I'd be willing to share with anyone, yet.

D&D Alignment: Not really.

Pet-peeves: Yes, but I try to keep them under control. They're mostly house-trained. :wink:

Don Karnage: Oh HELL yes.
Favorite Don Karnage quote: "Do not shoot at Will he is the navigator, shoot at the Sea Duck!"

That's probably way more than enough for now.
Mad Scientist. Generally quite seriously Miffed Engineer.
Kieran
Regular Poster

Postby Allan_ecker on Mon Dec 29, 2003 8:49 am

Good to see I'm not the only one with a -serious- Don Karnage problem. Sorry about the whole closet thing, man. At least you're out on the UH board!
<A HREF="http://umlauthouse.comicgenesis.com" TARGET=_blank>UH2: The Mayhem of a New Generation</A>

"Death and taxes are unsolved engineering problems."
--Romano Machado
Allan_ecker
Cartoon Hero

Postby Kieran on Mon Dec 29, 2003 10:11 am

allan_ecker wrote:Good to see I'm not the only one with a -serious- Don Karnage problem. Sorry about the whole closet thing, man. At least you're out on the UH board!

It's a start, I suppose. Not too far out, just enough to start testing the water. Sigh.

As for Don Karnage, dashing good looks and a heavily armed dirigible, what's not to like :wink:
Mad Scientist. Generally quite seriously Miffed Engineer.
Kieran
Regular Poster

Postby Jeffkun on Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:02 pm

OK I will try this.

Name: Jeff-kun
Furry: More than zero.
Species: Sometimes river otter, sometimes raccoon.
Kinky things: Just look at what I draw. :P
Music: Everything
Love interests: I gots me a mate :P
Art: I like art.
D&D alignment: Neutral good.
Games, movies: Don't have time usually.
Pet peeves: A lot of stuff.
Enjoys: The outdooors, exercise, good food.
Jeffkun

Postby Allan_ecker on Mon Feb 02, 2004 5:21 am

Wait- you're a double-E too? Dude!

-Just got back from a nigh-all-nighter designing high frequency phase shifters. Damn parasitics! They's munchin' on mah gain!
<A HREF="http://umlauthouse.comicgenesis.com" TARGET=_blank>UH2: The Mayhem of a New Generation</A>

--Romano Machado
Allan_ecker
Cartoon Hero

Postby Jeffkun on Mon Feb 02, 2004 12:24 pm

allan_ecker wrote:Wait- you're a double-E too? Dude!

-Just got back from a nigh-all-nighter designing high frequency phase shifters. Damn parasitics! They's munchin' on mah gain!

Yeah, I'm EE too. :) I just finished my MSEE last month! I'm a digital guy... Been working as an ASIC designer for a while. First a cell phone chipset (IS-95A) and been designing secure network processors for the last 5 years. I agree, parasitics are bad... makin' mah chips go slower!

EE's RUUUUULE!!!!!
Jeffkun

Postby DetailBear on Mon Feb 02, 2004 5:41 pm

Sqeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Jeffkun, jeffkun, jeffkun!

Welcome to the forums. Please have a seat. Have a table. Have a bed. Have a massage. Have a...a...a...
jeffkun wrote:Love interests: I gots me a mate
Oops. Have a seat.

We're working on a standard welcoming gift. Not a pineapple. Maybe an Invisibility Incorporated t-shirt. In the meantime,

WELCOME!
HUGS = Huge, Unrestrained, Genial Squeezings.

A man’s accomplishments in life are the cumulative effect of his attention to detail. - John Foster Dulles
DetailBear
Regular Poster

Another Intro..

Postby Cyril_Dran on Tue Feb 03, 2004 6:01 pm

First post on the KS boards.. Love the comic, Allan

Here goes..
Name: Cyril Zach Dran
Furry: Nope. Sorry.
Orientation: Straight. But I'm more open minded than Saundra ^_^
Age: about equivalent to 30ish, now, I guess. (don't ask, it's a long story)
And so you know, I like group snuggling, but only with my wife and daughters.. sorry

BTW, all my posts are IC for Cyril... if you want to talk to the "Real" me, look me up on AIM or MSN
All fear the RP character from the completely private RP ^_^.
Current psuedonym/RP character count: 25
-Adding a touch of sanity, or insanity, where needed to balance the flow. .... Nah, I just like playing devil's advocate ^_^
Cyril_Dran
Regular Poster

Postby Allan_ecker on Tue Feb 03, 2004 10:36 pm

Hey, cool, we got a non-fur on the board!

--Romano Machado
Allan_ecker
Cartoon Hero

Postby Nyamaza on Wed Feb 04, 2004 1:42 am

Heh, I never got around to doing one of these. time to stop putting it off, I guess ^_^

Name : Shakal Draconis
Real name : Using a combination of classic name definitions, and common nicknames/slang, my name becomes : (lover of) dick johnson. And my mom was surprised I turned out to be this gay *giggle*.
Nick : Nyamaza Siri Akili of the Mizaati Mara pride, and various combinations of Nyamaza, Siri, and Akili.
Species : Foxther (see http://forums.keenspace.com/viewtopic.p ... 4d70d14ae4 for more full description)
Gender : If the bulge in the loincloth wasn't enough hint, male.
Occupation : Computer Science student (final semester... help me!)
Orientation : Roughly south by southwest
Sexual Orientation/Kinsey : seven years ago, I would have said 0. four years ago, 2-3. I've slid all the way to a 5 or so (I can appreciate the beauty of a naked female form, but if I'm taking someone to bed they better have a bulge too)
Age: 21, 22 on the 16th (Birthday spankings/gropings/drawings welcome!)
Snuggle factor : Online I can cuddle/snuggle/grope/tease all day, either singly or in groups, and love it. In RL though I'm a "waiting for my love" kind of guy.
Tickle factor : very ticklish, but able to tickle back well.
Giggle factor : *giggle*
Wait : Cable connection via self-installed 100mbps ethernet and quad-shielded coax. NONE, unless roommates are uploading files.
Weight : Haven't bothered in a long time, I'd extimate between 140-170

Music: Just about everything but rap, and that stuff they call music where the singers try to yll over the instruments, the instruments try to play over the singers, and you want to rip your eardrums out.
Art: I can't draw worth anything... or at least, don't have the will to put in the effort to learn to do so, though I know I have some base talent. I collect though on my computer, alot.
Furry Art collection : 19 folders, 4801 files, 455 MB (not including animations)
Furry Animation collection : 25 files, 178 MB

Games: Strategy, platformers, in general single player games. And Jumpgate.
Movies : LOTR, Star Wars, Star Trek, most Disney pre-eisner, Monty Python
TV Series : Anything on G4TV
RPGs: Jumpgate, StarFoxRPG, D&D
D&D Alignment : Chaotic Good. I don't follow my own rules half the time.
Pet-Peeves : People who don't sign their credit cards, or take 5 minutes in the drive-thu to decide on their order.
Kinky things: For the sake of space, and whatever rating we try to maintain on these boards, let's jsut say my Taps WIXXX (basically, the things people can check easilly that'll say "hey, Nyamaza likes ___, ___, ___" etc has 20 different entries, and that's after I cleaned out most of my "only-kind-of-interested-in" flags. I've managed to turn pennies and a chessboard into sexual toys.
Rick/Jake Shipper #00082
Nyamaza/Volair Shipper #00001

Furry Code : FFL3cfmrs A C- D H+++ M+ P+++ R+ T++++ W Z Sm++ RLCT/ET a cln++++ d? e+$ f+ h++ iwf++ j+ p- sm+
Nyamaza
Regular Poster

Postby DetailBear on Wed Feb 04, 2004 4:49 pm

Welcome, Cyril_Dran to the hilarity!

Keep your guard up around Volair and you should be fine. And Rick. And Jake. And Saundra has been on the prowl lately. Maybe just watch the entire cast to be safe. And most of the forum....

But really, we're nice people/furs here. I only jest. Have a coupon to redeem later for the Official Forum Welcoming Item (OFWI).

A man’s accomplishments in life are the cumulative effect of his attention to detail. - John Foster Dulles
DetailBear
Regular Poster

Hunh..

Postby Cyril_Dran on Thu Feb 05, 2004 11:42 am

Saundra I wouldn't mind, actually.. Nothing against furry, I just happen to not be, you know?

And, I thought Rick and Jake were monogamous.. or however you spell the darned word. Maybe it's just me, though... heh.

As for Volair.. well... I have no clue what to do about him. Maybe pull a Calvin....
All fear the RP character from the completely private RP ^_^.
Current psuedonym/RP character count: 25
-Adding a touch of sanity, or insanity, where needed to balance the flow. .... Nah, I just like playing devil's advocate ^_^
Cyril_Dran
Regular Poster

my intro

Postby Maximuscoolman on Tue Feb 17, 2004 5:16 pm

Name: Maximus Coolman
Furry: Not furry enough, physically i am a bear though.
Species: Gryphon, maybe an inverse gryphon (top half lion, bottom half eagle, suggestions for the name of such a creature would be nice)
Volair: like me but more successful, probably a better speller too.
Height: Average
Wait: too long on keenspace.
Weight: just about not overweight.
Kinky/Fetishy things: nothing too extreme
Music: Metal, punk, rock
Art: i wish i could draw better so much, i have to stick to using paint to make my webcomics though.
D&D alignment: lawful evil or chaotic good.
Reference in UH that I'm most associated with:mmm bunnies
Games, movies: Diablo 2, anything similar, NOT mmorpgs. pirates of the caribbean, matrix trilogy, terminator trilogy, lord of the rings trilogy, gladiator, me myself and irene for a comedy
Pet peeves: metallica
Other: my website is EngraveZero
-Maximus

Thanks go to Richard Wyatt for my avatar which he drew in Dansk Folly.
Maximuscoolman
Regular Poster

Postby DetailBear on Wed Mar 03, 2004 4:58 pm

Over here, we decided the Official Forum Welcoming Item would be a virtual Volair Plushie. So I am redeeming the coupons issued earlier...

"Cyril_Dran, please step up."

*DB hands CD the cute Volair Plushie and gives him a big, platonic hug.*

"maximuscoolman, please step up."

*DB hands MC the cute Volair Plushie and gives him a big, brotherly hug, (with an IOU). * :)

And for the other recent newbies....

"JeffKun, please step up."

*DB hands JK the cute Volair Plushie and gives him a big hug and 'dips' him. *

"kieran, please step up."

*DB hands kieran the cute Volair Plushie and gives him a big hug and whispers something. *

I think that's everyone back to December 25th. If I've missed you, then we'll scream at Keen* and rectify that.

HUGS to all.
Last edited by DetailBear on Thu Mar 04, 2004 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DetailBear
Regular Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Umlaut House