Personal Intro Thread #3

Alfador
Cartoon Hero

Post by Alfador »

randyg wrote:
Alfador wrote:MURR!! *snuggles up against you, in a quite naughty fashion*
watch out, I might decide I like naughty alfy. :)
This is a bad thing? *cuddles*
Three-tailed fox, in the house--Fox Den, that is!
Rick/Jake Shipper #00017

Reptilian Psyche

Post by Reptilian Psyche »

Alfador wrote:
randyg wrote:
Alfador wrote:MURR!! *snuggles up against you, in a quite naughty fashion*
watch out, I might decide I like naughty alfy. :)
This is a bad thing? *cuddles*
Hey! Got enough room for one more? Or is this a three's a crowd situation? *Grins hopefully*

Alfador
Cartoon Hero

Post by Alfador »

Well...for me, more snuggles == better. But I want to make sure everybody involved would be comfortable with that before I give the go-ahead. Any objections Randy?
Rick/Jake Shipper #00017

Randyg
Regular Poster

Post by Randyg »

Alfador wrote:Well...for me, more snuggles == better. But I want to make sure everybody involved would be comfortable with that before I give the go-ahead. Any objections Randy?
unfortunatly, I'm really the one-on-one type...

more snuggles are definitely better, but I find the individual contact more fun than random group snuggles.

I'm far more of the emotionally bonding, causing the other person to be happy, curling up and relaxing, empathetically sharing thoughts and feelings, etc kind of person, and group snuggles really just don't work for me.

group hugs, yes, but group snuggles, no.

in other news, I wore my tail and fluffy pointy ears again today... and liked it. bad alfy! bad! *gets out spanking paddle* I like wearing a tail and ears now and it's all your fault. :)

I got substantially more comments today though, so probably won't wear it anymore.

--Randy

The_Fox
Regular Poster

Post by The_Fox »

randyg wrote:unfortunatly, I'm really the one-on-one type...

more snuggles are definitely better, but I find the individual contact more fun than random group snuggles.

I'm far more of the emotionally bonding, causing the other person to be happy, curling up and relaxing, empathetically sharing thoughts and feelings, etc kind of person, and group snuggles really just don't work for me.

--Randy
Sounds like me, and I don't see much unfortunate about it. Oh well. *smiles* I'm just a one mate kinda guy, and I like it that way.

The Fox - Loyal as any other "dog".
"What the?! Where did you get THAT?!"
"Creative aquisition."

Alfador
Cartoon Hero

Post by Alfador »

randyg wrote:
Alfador wrote:Well...for me, more snuggles == better. But I want to make sure everybody involved would be comfortable with that before I give the go-ahead. Any objections Randy?
unfortunatly, I'm really the one-on-one type...

in other news, I wore my tail and fluffy pointy ears again today... and liked it. bad alfy! bad! *gets out spanking paddle* I like wearing a tail and ears now and it's all your fault. :)

I got substantially more comments today though, so probably won't wear it anymore.

--Randy
Okay then. *snuggles you more, cuddling up against you and wiggling his butt which makes his tails wag* Sorry, Reptilian Psyche, but Randy had dibs. ;)
Rick/Jake Shipper #00017

Reptilian Psyche

*Laughs* Oh well, can't do anything about that. Except maybe tackle Fox and snuggle with him! *Drops from my tree perch and takes one surprised Fox down with a grin. Starts snuggling with him.*

Rep (Irrepressable flirt) Psy.

The_Fox
Regular Poster

Post by The_Fox »

Reptilian Psyche wrote:*Laughs* Oh well, can't do anything about that. Except maybe tackle Fox and snuggle with him! *Drops from my tree perch and takes one surprised Fox down with a grin. Starts snuggling with him.*

Rep (Irrepressable flirt) Psy.
*rolls eyes* Oh goody, I get to be the back up plan. *backs away from the reptile* Listen, I know Alfador is cute and all, but I prefer not to be a back up plan, capiche? *shrugs* Who wants to go through life as Plan B? I suppose that's another reason I'm a one mate fox.

The Fox - Guilty of aiding and abetting another thread jacking. I try to stay on topic! Honestly I do!
"Creative aquisition."

Reptilian Psyche

*Looks embarrassed* Ok, not to jack this thread any further, but you're right Fox. I'm sorry. I was being an ass. Forgive me? *Smiles hopefully*

The_Fox
Regular Poster

Post by The_Fox »

*sighs* Yes, I forgive you. But don't make it a habit, please? *snuggles with Rep Psy* Feel better now?

The Fox - And may the Post Police go lightly on me.
"Creative aquisition."

DetailBear
Regular Poster

Post by DetailBear »

Hey. We stayed completely on topic for 9 posts! Openness to group snuggling is related to introducing ourselves, and half the posts are on topic, even. That must be some kind of a record for this forum. I'd go check, but there seem to be a hole in the UH-Zone.

And, for future reference, I'm a group snuggler.
HUGS = Huge, Unrestrained, Genial Squeezings.

A man’s accomplishments in life are the cumulative effect of his attention to detail. - John Foster Dulles

Randyg
Regular Poster

Post by Randyg »

Alfador wrote:Okay then. *snuggles you more, cuddling up against you and wiggling his butt which makes his tails wag* Sorry, Reptilian Psyche, but Randy had dibs. ;)
*snuggles back really tightly since he needs snuggles lately*

I work too bloody hard! there isn't a single second any day of the year when I don't have a million things to worry about... and even when I decide to take a break, I'm so completely and totally burnt out that I can't do anything requiring much more thought than staring at the wall.

no free time. no fun. no hobbies. no projects. if I were to type a list of all the things I have to do, it would be longer than the average thread here.

*sighs and snuggles*

I need a really long vacation... come to think of it, I've never had a vacation. I think last time I had a vacation I was still in grade school. god that was a while ago. ever since then I've done absolutely nothing. all day, every day, completely wasted doing busywork. pay the bills, do this, do that, etc, etc, etc. work all day, do absolutely nothing. I have accomplished absolutely nothing in more years than I could count on my fingers without using binary. even during "vacations", bills still need paying, paperwork still needs doing, etc, etc, etc, and all a vacation means is 999999 things instead of 1000000 things that need doing at any given instant of the day. that's a really depressing thought. I have done NOTHING. I could have skipped 10 years in time, and there would be absolutely nothing different, except that I'd have 10 more years of life left. every single day of my life has been completely wasted. I work all day, and the only thing I accomplish is surviving to the next day.

In retrospect, I would have been far happier moving into a cabin in the woods in some non-property-tax posessing country and having a vegtable patch in the back yard. The idea is begining to look very tempting. seeing as absolutely no one offline cares if they ever see me again, just move to some country where I can live without ever having to deal with work except for selling a few vegatables occasionally to buy supplies. work hard during farming season, take the rest of the year off to relax, have friends, do projects...

just what is the fucking point? there is no possible way to exist in this culture without working all day and never accomplishing anything. why bother trying? what possible benefit is there to completely wasting your life?

all I know is I'm getting very fed up with this life lately, and am going to need to do something to avoid throwing the rest of my life away too... but there doesn't appear to be any possible way in "modern" culture to survive at any decent standard of living without wasting every waking moment of every day.

*sighs again and snuggles alfy more since he _really_ needs snuggles now* :(

--Randy
p.s. this counts as intro thread... sorta... people know more about me now though, and how my life has been a complete and utter waste...

Randyg
Regular Poster

Post by Randyg »

sigh... I realize I was just ranting, and probably would be better to delete that post and avoid ranting in the future... my apologies.

--Randy

The_Fox
Regular Poster

Post by The_Fox »

Don't worry about it, Randy. *weak smile* For what it's worth, you know alot more about electronics than I ever will. Knowledge is power, and that makes you powerful. I don't think you've wasted you life. You teach, and Lord knows I've never been good at that, no matter how well I know something, I could never really get the hang of explaining it to people who don't understand. As for life seeming to go nowhere, I'll call you when I get Fox-Tech off the ground, I'm sure I could find a good job for ya if you're interested. =^-^=

The Fox - Who doesn't like seeing people he admires in pain.
"Creative aquisition."

Alfador
Cartoon Hero

Post by Alfador »

randyg wrote:
Alfador wrote:Okay then. *snuggles you more, cuddling up against you and wiggling his butt which makes his tails wag* Sorry, Reptilian Psyche, but Randy had dibs. ;)
*snuggles back really tightly since he needs snuggles lately*

I work too bloody hard! there isn't a single second any day of the year when I don't have a million things to worry about... and even when I decide to take a break, I'm so completely and totally burnt out that I can't do anything requiring much more thought than staring at the wall.

no free time. no fun. no hobbies. no projects. if I were to type a list of all the things I have to do, it would be longer than the average thread here.

*sighs and snuggles*

I need a really long vacation... come to think of it, I've never had a vacation. I think last time I had a vacation I was still in grade school. god that was a while ago. ever since then I've done absolutely nothing. all day, every day, completely wasted doing busywork. pay the bills, do this, do that, etc, etc, etc. work all day, do absolutely nothing. I have accomplished absolutely nothing in more years than I could count on my fingers without using binary. even during "vacations", bills still need paying, paperwork still needs doing, etc, etc, etc, and all a vacation means is 999999 things instead of 1000000 things that need doing at any given instant of the day. that's a really depressing thought. I have done NOTHING. I could have skipped 10 years in time, and there would be absolutely nothing different, except that I'd have 10 more years of life left. every single day of my life has been completely wasted. I work all day, and the only thing I accomplish is surviving to the next day.

In retrospect, I would have been far happier moving into a cabin in the woods in some non-property-tax posessing country and having a vegtable patch in the back yard. The idea is begining to look very tempting. seeing as absolutely no one offline cares if they ever see me again, just move to some country where I can live without ever having to deal with work except for selling a few vegatables occasionally to buy supplies. work hard during farming season, take the rest of the year off to relax, have friends, do projects...

just what is the fucking point? there is no possible way to exist in this culture without working all day and never accomplishing anything. why bother trying? what possible benefit is there to completely wasting your life?

all I know is I'm getting very fed up with this life lately, and am going to need to do something to avoid throwing the rest of my life away too... but there doesn't appear to be any possible way in "modern" culture to survive at any decent standard of living without wasting every waking moment of every day.

*sighs again and snuggles alfy more since he _really_ needs snuggles now* :(

--Randy
p.s. this counts as intro thread... sorta... people know more about me now though, and how my life has been a complete and utter waste...
*snuggles a lot, listening to your troubles. Sounds like you need someone who'll listen, and I'm good at that!*
Rick/Jake Shipper #00017

RandomScribe
Regular Poster

Post by RandomScribe »

Awww... I don't know what to say, except to just take it easy--I'm sure you'll find your niche soon. ^^ (I know it doesn't always seem like it, but there are some good humans out there...) And don't worry about the ranting... we're good at listening around here. 8)

--RS (After all, what are total strangers on webcomic forums for?)

The_Fox
Regular Poster

Post by The_Fox »

The_Fox wrote: Orientation: Ummm...well, I do know for sure I'm single...if that helps. *smile* Kinsey is somewhere beteween 1-2.5, only...I don't know where.
Jake: Someone I sympathize with a lot more than I used to.

The Fox - Really more of a Daffy Duck fan.
*walks out with very red ears, blushing rather furiously**quiet cough* For anyone who wanted to know. I've confirmed it, my sexual orientation I mean. I am most definately bisexual.

The Fox - Kinsey falls between 2.52 and 3.33 depending on many factors. The mystery is solved.
"Creative aquisition."

Reptilian Psyche

The_Fox wrote:
The_Fox wrote: Orientation: Ummm...well, I do know for sure I'm single...if that helps. *smile* Kinsey is somewhere beteween 1-2.5, only...I don't know where.
Jake: Someone I sympathize with a lot more than I used to.

The Fox - Really more of a Daffy Duck fan.
*walks out with very red ears, blushing rather furiously**quiet cough* For anyone who wanted to know. I've confirmed it, my sexual orientation I mean. I am most definately bisexual.

The Fox - Kinsey falls between 2.52 and 3.33 depending on many factors. The mystery is solved.
*Grins, and pulls Fox close.* Aye, I think we both just confirmed that I think. Hee, and quite the road to discovery it was! *Snuggles close to Fox and nuzzles his neck with a smile.*

Kesh
Regular Poster

Post by Kesh »

The_Fox wrote:*walks out with very red ears, blushing rather furiously**quiet cough* For anyone who wanted to know. I've confirmed it, my sexual orientation I mean. I am most definately bisexual.

Congrats! :) isn't it a nice feeling, though? Just knowing for sure?

Allan_ecker
Cartoon Hero

Post by Allan_ecker »

Yes it is.

Uh... Confirming... my bisexuality was a very delicious experience indeed!
<A HREF="http://umlauthouse.comicgenesis.com" TARGET=_blank>UH2: The Mayhem of a New Generation</A>

"Death and taxes are unsolved engineering problems."
--Romano Machado