Update for 23- and 30 July 2006

Update for 23- and 30 July 2006

Postby Tangho on Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:53 pm

TWC 23-July: Fung Yee thought Houn Wai's just one of Houn Fu's concubine. It could be dangerous for her. . .
TWC 30-July: It is a true event, I've seen people selling good bicycle in the street for less than I spent on my replacement wheel. It really pissed me off.

TAV 23-July: knowing Disney, I don't want to risk putting it's name in an adult comic... They sued a daycare centre for copyright violation.

Tanaka could tell Tatsuya that he's still a little boy to her because she herself was acting like a little girl with him.

TAV 30-July: the truth came out, Tatsuya miss how Miki treated him when she's still just his big sister. Now Miki is expecting something else from him all the time(not that he hated it )
Tangho
Regular Poster

Postby Admiral on Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:58 pm

First of all - great to see you back. For a while there I was worried about the lack of updates.

TWC: 23 July, I'd rate Fung Yee as being smarter than that. She would have done her homework in advance and would know who all the "heavies" are at the Palace.
30 July, that sucks. Still, nobody ever gave petty criminals any marks for intelligence.

TAV: I think she just got a friend for life.
Admiral
Regular Poster

Postby Tgk on Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:27 pm

TWC: I would agree with Tang's reasoning on Fung Yee's more. She's in a very distraught and angry state right now, not exactly the mood for critical thinking, let alone researching the enemy. My guess is that this is her first infiltration into the royal palace, and well, normally somebody would scout instead of fight on her first entry, but it's more likely to me that Fung Yee intends to go in and kick some butt on her first mission. Revenge, after all.

TAV: 30-July comic is really sweet. That's saying a lot considering TAV is an adult comic.
Tgk

Return to Tang's Comics