Update for 11-Dec-05

Update for 11-Dec-05

Postby Tangho on Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:34 pm

TWC: Houn Wai really is a capable woman in more that one way, in Houn Fu's book.

TAV: Tatsuya wouldn't dare to suggest Miki to join him and Hanaya in a threesome. However, if it was Miki's idea, he would certainly go along.

HCT: Actually, drunk people lie too. They're just not doing it as good as sober people.
Tangho
Regular Poster

Postby Ampulator on Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:00 am

TWC: I wonder where she went...

TAV: Haha, Tatsuya has two hot women, and he doesn't know what to do!

HCT: I still say that she should be happy for them, in the end.
Ampulator

Postby Catherine_Puce on Wed Dec 14, 2005 11:38 am

Hct: She should be happy for them but it's still embarassing like moment. She's right to be angry but she'll have not right to stay angry for long.

Twc: Even a emperor have to deal with rejection. Be powerful doesn't mean that every woman will want have sex with you.

Tav: Seem that her shoulder demon did a good work. Hayana's angel lose an antoher battle.

Hayana est jolie quand elle est g?n?e.

S.P.P.
Catherine_Puce
Regular Poster

Postby Anker Steadfast on Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:38 am

TWC : It is interesting to see how the emperor considers Houn Wai with three of his geishas .. or is it wifes ?.

TAV : As mentioned - Naughty Little Shoulder Deamon = 1 point. She's getting bolder, now we just need her to make the same suggestion to Miki, and Miki trying to get Tatsuya nito it. :lol:

HCT : In a way, the parents are very lucky - Many married cuoples loose that happy-go-lucky love after a while. Though I can see how emberassing it must be.
Anker Steadfast
Barbarian Warrior (retired)

Anker Steadfast
Regular Poster

Postby Tangho on Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:31 pm

Anker Steadfast wrote:TWC : It is interesting to see how the emperor considers Houn Wai with three of his geishas .. or is it wifes ?.

Houn Fu was a prince. Those ladies were his concubines. His affair with Houn Wai was a secret because Houn Wai was not born in high society.
Tangho
Regular Poster

Postby Ampulator on Thu Dec 15, 2005 5:17 pm

TAV: It's still amazing how lucky Tatsuya can get without being aggressive.
Ampulator

Postby Happypeepeehead on Sat Dec 17, 2005 3:33 pm

TWC: I'm reminded of the mercenary in an earlier comic and how sex was offered as one of his rewards. I believe that when the sex of the characters is reversed, it doesn't exactly work the same.
TAV: I had thought that would be Tatsuya's thinking.
Happypeepeehead
Regular Poster

Return to Tang's Comics