update for 30-Oct-05

update for 30-Oct-05

Postby Tangho on Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:26 pm

TWC: After 8 years, I think a two weeks break isn't going to lose me many readers.

TAV: Sayaka had that dream when she was with Tora earlier. That's the reason she didn't stay all night.

HCT: I don't see any prostitute on Toronto's streets anymore. I remember it was clawing with them there in the 80's. So I should say we clean our street up very well; On the other hands, I didn't see any homeless people in the street back then.
Regular Poster

Postby Journ-O-LST-3 on Mon Oct 31, 2005 12:11 am

TWC: I'd love to see the Journey of Phenix keep going.
Regular Poster

Postby Anker Steadfast on Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:06 am

TWC : A break is fine. But I too, would like to see the story arc finished. :)

TAV : Hah, I would think Tora calling for his sluts would freak her out somewhat fierce. And it the "kids" (they seem pretty grownup by now, how old are they ?) was present as well, things would get quite interesting. Offcourse, I would half expect Miki to handle it better than Sayaka.

HCT : And how come Tang knows where all the prostitutes were in the 80's ? :lol:
Anker Steadfast
Barbarian Warrior (retired)

Anker Steadfast
Regular Poster

Postby Sargarus on Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:35 pm

Awwwww Journey of the phenix was just getting good! couldn't you just wrap up a few more pages to finish the story arc? then go back to the random stuff? There is alot of phenix appearances but this is the most we've seen of her personality (besides bopping Tang on the head)

But yes plz enjoy your break.

Postby Catherine_Puce on Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:44 am

Twc: I wish too that the journey of phoenix continue. This is really great.

Tav: Tora play again the villain in Sayaka dream. She seems have problem to deal with the situation. I even bet that the crisis isn't completly ended yet. Maybe Tora could use Anna to keep a eye on them and get a grip on this family.

Tatsuya pourrait faire encore une autre conqu
Regular Poster

Postby Happypeepeehead on Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:05 pm

TWC: a break will never lose me. Do please continue this storyline.
TAV: I'd like to say she's taking to much stock into that dream, but then again for a struggling woman to suddenly have a love affair with a Yakuza.... eh. Wondering though if she'd be ok knowing she's such a dead ringer for his mom. I figure that would add for stranger dreams.
Regular Poster

Return to Tang's Comics