Update for 9-Oct-05

Update for 9-Oct-05

Postby Tangho on Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:44 pm

TWC: Meet Prince Houn Fu. He defeat his master with lesser skill. That means he's born with extreme physical talent. A Tiger doesn't need to be taught how to fight to defeat a trained human fighter.

TAV: Now you know even Miki isn't Sayaka's child. She's only 16 years older than Miki.

HCT: Houn Li Li (Alias-Wong Li Li) and Takeshi Tanaka from TAV. I bet cumming 100 times in a row could kill even the man of steel.
Tangho
Regular Poster

Postby Anker Steadfast on Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:07 am

TWC : Would a tiger still be a tiger if it learned the finer sides of Martial Arts ? After all, much of it is a meditative state about balance in your mental as well as your physical state - And as the old saying goes, "A Tiger's not a Tiger if it's tame.". But would the Tiger believe in that ?
Would the prince be insulted if someone told him this ?

TAV : Y'know, I've always wondered how she managed to get a child while being so young. I even calculated the age difference and decided that while unusual, it was in fact possible she was her mother and left it at that. Interesting plot-twist.

HCT : That gives me the shivers, it does ! :o
Anker Steadfast
Barbarian Warrior (retired)

Anker Steadfast
Regular Poster

Postby Journ-O-LST-3 on Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:03 pm

TWC: I kind of suspected a eunich.
Journ-O-LST-3
Regular Poster

Postby Astro_citizen on Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:32 pm

Would it be safe to assume that Miki is the daughter of Sayaka's first husband, the older man whom her parents objected to?
"Yeah yeah yeah... Use the Force to toss the Shikon Jewel into the fires of Mount Doom at the end of the Yellow Brick Road before Lord Voldemort learns that the Anti-Life Equation is the number 42! We've heard it all before!"
-- Crow, MST3K 2: Clash of the Titans
Astro_citizen
Regular Poster

Postby Anker Steadfast on Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:31 am

Or in simpler words : Whom is Miki's parents ?
Anker Steadfast
Barbarian Warrior (retired)

Anker Steadfast
Regular Poster

Return to Tang's Comics