update for 2-Oct-05

update for 2-Oct-05

Postby Tangho on Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:40 pm

TWC: Phenix's always under-rated because her master was so much stronger than her, but she's in fact a top level matrial artist among most of the other fighters.

TAV: Seeing the loving couple. . .should Sayaka laugh or be touched.

HCT: Aiko is not Diana-00. They just looked like each others.
Tangho
Regular Poster

Postby Catherine_Puce on Tue Oct 04, 2005 1:13 am

TWC: I think that the fact that she takes them by surprise helped too.

TAV: How Tatsuya do to sleep when drooling fall on his forehead? He must be really tired.

HCT: If Aiko did that only because she likes fuck why she worked for The Banana garden show? Anyway, it's a rare prefect sample of dirty girl, I wonder if we had to make sure that she makes some daughters or or put a chastity belt to this lust monster.

Aiko, tu es la raison au fait que ton fils soit un homosexuel. :evil:

S.P.P.
Catherine_Puce
Regular Poster

Postby Tangho on Tue Oct 04, 2005 2:03 am

Catherine_Puce wrote:TWC: I think that the fact that she takes them by surprise helped too.

You have to admit Phenix was quick too. After the first one went down, the second one should has time to react. By the time she fought the fourth quard, they're basically fighting on equal terms.

HCT: If Aiko did that only because she likes fuck why she worked for The Banana garden show? Anyway, it's a rare prefect sample of dirty girl, I wonder if we had to make sure that she makes some daughters or or put a chastity belt to this lust monster.

Aiko was 14 when she quit Banana Garden in 1979. She was a big star only in 6- 8 years old kids' eyes, and those kids are all adults now. Obviously she didn't earn big money doing that show back in the 70's. One of the reason she lost the job as a kid show host was her boobs grown too big. . .
Tangho
Regular Poster

Postby Imaginos on Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:51 pm

TAV: I'm glad you pointed out it was drool. I was going to venture a guess.
Imaginos

Postby Anker Steadfast on Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:20 pm

TWC : So, Phenix finally reveal herself to the others. And it's good she's so strong, because she's still heavily outnumbered.

TAV : As a mother, coming home to the kids whom have fallen asleep while waiting for her because they care for her, I'm pretty sure she'll be touched by the sentiment - Wether they are a couple or not. It certanily is a big difference from when she came home and found Tatsuya, Miki and Sachiko ... uhmmm ... wrestling! Heck, they are even clothed and have their hands over the sheets and everything. :)

HCT : That strip seems *so* familiar .... has it been used before ?
Anker Steadfast
Barbarian Warrior (retired)

Anker Steadfast
Regular Poster

Return to Tang's Comics