Forum request: Of Dragon and Woman

Want a free board here for your ComicGenesis-hosted webcomic? Apply inside! Read the rules before posting.

Forum request: Of Dragon and Woman

Postby Maker on Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:03 am

Comic name: Of Dragon and Woman

URL: http://odaw.comicgenesis.com

Description: Watch Of Dragon and Woman's writer talk to himself. Oh and talk about the comic too I guess.

Moderator: Maker
"I’m not asking you to accept everyone and everything the same, I’m not defending the rights of KKK or anything. I’m asking if you can accept the possibility, the idea, of any one ideology or belief system or faith or doctrine or lifestyle that may be just as good as yours. I want you to look at the world in all its splendor and glory, absorb its millions of cultures, imagine that you know and love every single living person, and ask yourself, really ask yourself - don’t cheat and look to anyone or anything for answers, but figure this one thing out all by yourself:

"Do you really think you’re better than everyone else?"
Maker
Regular Poster

Postby Mercury Hat on Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:56 am

I'm sorry, but Comic Genesis is a site for webcomcs and, by extension, so are the forums given out. There's nothing stopping you from publishing a story using CG's services, although there are other sites much better geared toward prose, but I have to reserve the forums for webcomics.
ImageImage
<Legostar> merc is all knowing, all seeing, and not caring
Mercury Hat
Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)
Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)

Postby Maker on Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:15 am

I understand, rules are rules and all. I'm still figuring out what this thing I'm doing should be called, but I guess it's not really a comic. :)
"I’m not asking you to accept everyone and everything the same, I’m not defending the rights of KKK or anything. I’m asking if you can accept the possibility, the idea, of any one ideology or belief system or faith or doctrine or lifestyle that may be just as good as yours. I want you to look at the world in all its splendor and glory, absorb its millions of cultures, imagine that you know and love every single living person, and ask yourself, really ask yourself - don’t cheat and look to anyone or anything for answers, but figure this one thing out all by yourself:

"Do you really think you’re better than everyone else?"
Maker
Regular Poster

Return to Message Board Requests