Entrepreneurship

Postby MagicIAN on Wed Feb 27, 2002 3:02 pm

Hi everybody I'm back from the dead... anyways, Josh is selling Tee Shirts and Shorts and boxers or something, I think... and all these cool things. You should check them out. And Josh, here's an idea: you should put up all these pictures of Ian on some shirts... then you might sell some... I mean, even I myself would put a lot of thought into purchasing and actually wearing a shirt with Ian on the front and something having to do with magic and girls on the back... that'd be really cool. And of course, the Stubblecomics signs and logos and whatnots... they're quintessential. Hey doesn't that mean the same as essential? Both meaning necessary, i think... Well then why bother adding the five extra letters ("Q", "U" "I" "N" and "T")?? Hey... Quint rhymes with Clint. Thats Clintessential...hah. So that's that. I'm finished with my rambling... and i have a tennis practice to attend to soon. Ciao, and WRITE BACK!!!!
MagicIAN
Regular Poster

Postby MiKE on Thu Mar 07, 2002 3:22 am

when you talk/write, does it make sense to YOU?
MiKE
Regular Poster

Postby El Cid on Thu Mar 07, 2002 9:17 am

Oooooo, that's cold man.
El Cid
Regular Poster

Postby JoshGuy on Thu Mar 07, 2002 1:46 pm

When he talks, most of the time, when he writes, no.
JoshGuy
Regular Poster

Postby MiKE on Fri Mar 08, 2002 12:30 am

hehe, thought so.
i was just sayin that coz, ian's posts go on and on and end up with a completly different topic than when he starts, it's pretty funny
MiKE
Regular Poster

Return to Stubble