Josh!! Why are you Quitting Stubble??

Postby The Joester on Thu Nov 22, 2001 5:55 am

wow josh, you called it. <P>------------------
<A HREF="http://situationnowhere.keenspace.com/" TARGET=_blank>~Joe</A>
The Joester
Cartoon Hero

Postby JoshGuy on Thu Nov 22, 2001 6:00 am

He's joking cause I mentioned it to him also.
JoshGuy
Regular Poster

Postby The Joester on Thu Nov 22, 2001 6:10 am

never mind then
The Joester
Cartoon Hero

Postby Nastyass on Thu Nov 22, 2001 6:35 am

What's this about Josh quitting Stubble?? And wouldn't it have made more sense if Josh wanted everyone to know who is in the picture from school that Josh would have told us and not MagicIan who got maybe half correct if that? the whole thing seems nasty to me.
Nastyass

Postby MagicIAN on Thu Nov 22, 2001 8:30 am

Oh God no!! This isn't a Stubble-related comic! What's going on??? Happy Thanksgiving to all, but Josh, what are you doing? Why are you quitting Stubble!?!? Hmm... sad, isn't it? You know, you could have given us some warning! Now we'll never get to see Clint again and you ended it so fast.. cut it off right in the middle. And that note at the top... I know you'll never forget about us, but it's not like we're going anywhere.. do i smell a hint of a suicide clue in there? <P>Anyway, to answer Kawaii, the people in the comic are all people in Josh's (and my) school. We'll start at the back left, and work our way to the right. Then when we hit the right-most person, we will, like a typewriter, zip all the way back to the left-most part of the comic and start on the next row of people. So the names in order of left to right, back row first, are as follows (to the best of my own knowledge...) (i know josh is gunna have something to say about everything i am saying in this post... heh..) <P>The shady faces in the back are the people behind the scenes.. they don't count. They're like josh's parents and relatives. Well, they count a whole lot, but for the purposes of this comic, they're not too essential, given the audience they will be presented to...
Then, theres Mike (brown hair, blue shirt) and then Spongebob Squarepants, held up by Jillian. Then the next row, there's some girl i don't know, and Liana holding up a Go Jeter! sign, then two more girls i don't know, Russ (i think, with the purple hair..) and some guy i don't know, and he's standing next to Natasha (light blue shirt, blond hair). Next row: Dave (with the glasses), some guy playing Baseball, Lauren (red shirt, glasses) and then Elyssa (holding baby). Next row: Next to Josh is Rachel, then Josh (with an artpad), then Ian (with a card) and Meghan (sweater, staring uninterestedly at Ian's amazing card trick), and some annoying looking kid playing a video game (dunno him). Next row: Between Josh and Meghan is...(oh, forget it Josh, i forgot who u said that was..) and then Alex (hugged by some girl.. forgot who she was) and then in the green is another Josh (he's in the band Low Tyde). Front row: Seth, next to some girl who looks like Diana (but prolly isn't, is she?) and then there's James, in the front with the Timmy eyes and the glasses... and then Yoz with the basketball and...oh yeah, Clint. wait.. maybe that kid between josh and meghan is Seth.. i can't tell.. he and the "other seth" look the same, only the "other seth" is smiling.. oh well.. that's enough, there's your list..
Josh don't quit Stubble!!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
Ciao.
MagicIAN
Regular Poster

Postby Tyleer87 on Sat Nov 24, 2001 11:44 am

ok... :confused
Please exuse my ignorance, but wot the hell is this post about???
Tyleer87

Return to Stubble