"To all that have supported me..."

Postby Kawaii Ryuukishi on Wed Nov 21, 2001 5:27 am

"It really should have been 'who have supported me,' but damn it, Josh is an artist, not a scholar, gosh damn it!" Kishi scolded himself.<P>I think you ought to provide clarification on who's who in the latest installment, Josh. I know it's for <i>them</i> and not for <i>me</i>, but there might be somebody I know in there whom I don't recognize. It's actually rather eerie how many acquaintances of mine are acquaintances of Josh Mirman.
Kawaii Ryuukishi
Regular Poster

Postby JoshGuy on Wed Nov 21, 2001 6:05 am

Grammar aside,<P>What are you talking about?<p>[This message has been edited by JoshGuy (edited 11-21-2001).]
JoshGuy
Regular Poster

Postby Kawaii Ryuukishi on Wed Nov 21, 2001 9:16 am

That smiling emoticon atop your post totally threw me off.<P>Provide the names of all the people included in said comic, please.
Kawaii Ryuukishi
Regular Poster

Postby The Joester on Thu Nov 22, 2001 5:53 am

eric m? i know that guy! <P>um...no i don't. <P>------------------
<A HREF="http://situationnowhere.keenspace.com/" TARGET=_blank>~Joe</A>
The Joester
Cartoon Hero

Postby JoshGuy on Thu Nov 22, 2001 9:44 am

But you don't know these people. They go to my school. I just posted it to show one of the reason's why I've been delayed.<P>If you really want to know...
First person was intended to be Nicole, but it didn't come out right, so it's just a random person, Then Michael F., The girl with spongebob is Jillian S., Then going to the next row starts with Liana V. (jeter sign girl), Jackie B., Jess R., Russell H., Jordan F., Natasha D., going down... David S., scroll to guy catching baseball, Eric M., then Lauren S., girl with Baby is Elyssa K.... Alright, next row.
Rachel G., Me, Ian R., Megan M., Andrew L..
Continuing... between me and Megan is Todd B., then Alex C., Samantha T. (well it was intentionally), and Josh S.
Last row...
Seth M., Amanda D., James M., Adam Y. (Yoz), and Clint.<P>Those are the people.
JoshGuy
Regular Poster

Postby Kawaii Ryuukishi on Fri Nov 23, 2001 12:26 pm

I was just curious, really. Thanks. *joshhug*
Kawaii Ryuukishi
Regular Poster

Return to Stubble