Sweet Jesus!

Postby MagicIAN on Mon Oct 01, 2001 2:02 am

Hey hey hey... let's not all team up and beat on Ian at once! Let's hear out his story first! Unless Josh makes Ian really stupid. My eyes aren't as big as Ian's, but if u must overemphasize Ian's surprise and wonder and amazement, I guess large eyes would be the best to do. Umm... I actually had that happen to me once, but I wasn't in a hospital, either. I was on a cruise ship. Interesting way to go; I was on a chair out on the deck and the sides were surrounded by some walls, i guess, and it was a big comfy seat, and basically that's that.. but we weren't naked, like Clint and Lana. People, nonetheless, walked up to the front of the seat and looked directly at us (they had to move a curtain to see... nosy people... but for the comic's purposes, Ian is OK). Too bad the cruise is over. I have homework to do. Long distance sucks, too. Anwyays, WRITE!!!!
Ciao.
MagicIAN
Regular Poster

Postby Ben on Mon Oct 01, 2001 3:19 am

Those are <B>big</B> eyes...
Ben
Regular Poster

Postby Ben on Mon Oct 01, 2001 6:06 am

Actually, I was under the impression that Ian was going to finish saying that he saw what happened to Clint... <I>as</I> it was happening. Which is exactly what Clint needs... someone who saw Tyler beating the crap out of Clint, as proof.
Ben
Regular Poster

Postby MiKE on Mon Oct 01, 2001 7:12 am

Hehe, i similar thang happened to me, just not in a hostpital. people are so rude.
MiKE
Regular Poster

Postby Titus on Tue Oct 02, 2001 5:46 am

Damn... It is Ian, isn't it?<P>For a minute there, I thought it was Timmy who had grown up, but was having some sort of regression at the potential sight of boobies.<p>[This message has been edited by Titus (edited 10-02-2001).]
Titus
Regular Poster

Postby MajkenG on Tue Oct 02, 2001 10:11 am

I'm wondering if anyone else saw the visual joke of Clint's face being mooshed between her boobs and into her crotch in the midst of her enthusiastic response to Ian...
MajkenG
Regular Poster

Postby RoseyCat on Wed Oct 03, 2001 2:54 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MajkenG:
<B>I'm wondering if anyone else saw the visual joke of Clint's face being mooshed between her boobs and into her crotch in the midst of her enthusiastic response to Ian...</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I noticed ^^ go clint ~_^<P>------------------
fuwa-fuwa-shita!
RoseyCat

Postby Titus on Thu Oct 04, 2001 5:38 am

Yep. Clint's the man.
Titus
Regular Poster

Return to Stubble