'Bout time!

Postby Republican Liberal on Mon Sep 17, 2001 4:19 am

Finally we got some weed in "Stubble"!
Republican Liberal

Postby Madcow on Fri Sep 21, 2001 3:41 am

what is goin on Do You Really smoke weed?
Madcow
Regular Poster

Postby The Joester on Sat Sep 22, 2001 3:44 am

why? is there something wrong with people who smoke weed?
The Joester
Cartoon Hero

Postby The Joester on Sat Sep 22, 2001 3:54 am

on a related note, silent rob and jim are the GREATEST completely original characters ever to not have any sort of affiliation with any kevin smith movies whatsoever at all. <P>nice touch with the framed cameos, too<P>------------------
<A HREF="http://situationnowhere.keenspace.com/" TARGET=_blank>~Joe</A>
The Joester
Cartoon Hero

Postby JoshGuy on Sat Sep 22, 2001 6:07 am

Er-hem, it's Quiet Rob. Silly.<P>*blinks*<P>I just wanted to use a rainbow gradiant background...<P>Okay, not really.<P>
JoshGuy
Regular Poster

Postby Republican Liberal on Sat Sep 22, 2001 7:59 am

Yeah, I smoke sometimes. Not as often as I used to though. I dont find anything wrong with it. Its a great stress reliever. The only reason why the government outlaws it is because they make $$$ off its illegalization. And I notice that most people who say its bad for you, blah blah blah have never smoked weed in their lives. It just baffles me how liquor and tobacco (which kill thousands a year) is legal and yet marijuana is rated a class A drug by the American government (right up there with heroin, PCP, and cocaine), and yet it is nearly impossible to overdose on it. and because its a natural plant, it hasnt been proven that you can get lung cancer from it; opposed to cigarettes, which have all sorts of man made poisions in them to get you hooked. Crazy world, isnt it?<P>*end rant*
Republican Liberal

Postby Republican Liberal on Sun Sep 23, 2001 3:21 am

Been done. There was a court case a few years ago outlawing Rastafarian Christians to smoke weed. It was somewhere down in Florida, if Im not mistaken.
Republican Liberal

Postby The Joester on Sun Sep 23, 2001 11:38 am

yeah, there's a lot of anti-weed propaganda out there. i'll bet in 20 years they'll find out that it's really chock full of anti-ozidents and can reverses the aging process. <P>and now, to copy and paste from something i said somewhere else
"i can't tell, this may just be because i've been listening to cake too much, but I think i'm going to start a religion. or build one, if you want to be clever.
Y'see, hunting bald eagles and collecting their feathers is illegal to everyone but Native Americans. They have special government leniency because it's part of their religion, get it?
following this line of logic, if I were to make a religion centered around pot, half the teenage population of america would join in a week. and with numbers like that the government would have to give us out rights. otherwise they're segrigating a large percentage of their population, right? so anyone in my religion would be legaly allowed to smoke pot! <P>I don't know whether i'm an evil genius, or have had too much sugar."<P>------------------
The Joester
Cartoon Hero

Postby Sweetpeefy on Mon Sep 24, 2001 2:01 am

A lot of my friends smoke it =P I havn't ever tried it though, I dunno, too much too lose if my parents ever caught me I guess
quoting my father "If you ever start smoking anything, don't worry, I will not be angry, I'll just kill you."
joy... O_o
ah well...
Sweetpeefy
Regular Poster

Postby The Joester on Mon Sep 24, 2001 9:10 am

...b-but...<P>damn, foiled again. <P>------------------
The Joester
Cartoon Hero

Postby Republican Liberal on Mon Sep 24, 2001 9:28 am

yeah, figures. The first ones that are brainwashed and scared by the government's propoganda are the parents. Its so sad that many people are so misinformed about it. Whats even funnier is that my parents and relatives always used to preach the evils of marijuana to me, and yet most of them are chain smokers (tobacco) or alchoholics.
Republican Liberal

Postby MiKE on Mon Oct 08, 2001 7:04 am

everyone's a hypocrite<P>"snootchie bootchies!"
MiKE
Regular Poster

Return to Stubble