Clint's Outfit.

Postby Night Autumn on Mon Jan 29, 2001 3:50 am

To me, when you try to think of your own characters one of the hardest parts, in my opinion, is trying to figure out what clothes to draw on them >_<;; I know that after I sketch out the head, the hair, and the body structure, I get artist block and I can't figure out what to draw. ^_^;;;<P>-*"Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday"*-<P>Night Autumn<P>------------------
"Common sense isn't." -Voltaire<P>"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -Voltaire<P>"Things don't change; we change." -Thoreau<P>"One light, one mind, flashing in the dark. Blinded by the silence of a thousand broken hearts, the face in the crowd, a song that gets 'em all. With that in doubt, singled out, the only way to go..." -Minority by Green Day<P>http://dragonenchantress.8k.com
Night Autumn
Regular Poster

Postby Webrunner on Mon Jan 29, 2001 9:54 am

He looks like a frickin pirate.
Webrunner
Regular Poster

Postby JoshGuy on Mon Jan 29, 2001 11:52 am

Trust me, his outfit looks much more normal when his hair is out.
<A HREF="http://www.stubblecomics.com/characters.html" TARGET=_blank>http://www.stubblecomics.com/characters.html</A> <P>See! Ooh. Aah.<P>I was thinking a bit of Iori from the SNK King of Fighters series when I did that. Sure, it barely resembles it... But that's a good thing. It shows I can still be a *bit* original.
JoshGuy
Regular Poster

Postby MajkenG on Tue Jan 30, 2001 5:42 am

Let's see...<P>*ahem*<P>"Prep School".<P>Yup. I can say it. But what does that have to do with Clint's outfit?<P>------------------
Look. I said something witty. ...Oh wait. No I didn't.
MajkenG
Regular Poster

Postby JoshGuy on Tue Jan 30, 2001 10:07 am

"He's wearing a black vest with a ripped up shirt underneath! What a geek!"<P>
JoshGuy
Regular Poster

Postby Insane Icon Simon X on Tue Jan 30, 2001 12:59 pm

Can you say... "Prep School"?<P>------------------
This was just another post by Insane Icon Simon X. Thank you and have a nice day.<P>AIM: InsaneIconSimonX
Insane Icon Simon X
Regular Poster

Postby MajkenG on Wed Jan 31, 2001 4:34 am

I don't think he looks all that weird, either. I mean, you probably just think that because he's doing something <I>different</I>, but when you look at it, heck... I'd wear something like that sometime, perhaps. I kinda like it.<P>------------------
Look. I said something witty. ...Oh wait. No I didn't.
MajkenG
Regular Poster

Postby Night Autumn on Wed Jan 31, 2001 5:34 am

He doesn't look weird to me. He looks like a friend of mine actually. I know people that dress like that. <P>Yeah, what's that thing with the hair? I mean, was Clint's hair really that long?<P>^_^;; But hey, a comic can do things like that. Or, like, in cartoons when they draw a door, they can open it. ^_^; The door just came outta nowhere like that hair. <P>------------------
"Common sense isn't." -Voltaire<P>"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -Voltaire<P>"Things don't change; we change." -Thoreau<P>"One light, one mind, flashing in the dark. Blinded by the silence of a thousand broken hearts, the face in the crowd, a song that gets 'em all. With that in doubt, singled out, the only way to go..." -Minority by Green Day<P>http://dragonenchantress.8k.com
Night Autumn
Regular Poster

Postby MiKE on Wed Jan 31, 2001 5:45 am

He looks kinda wierd dude! o.O
and how did he grow a pony tail in like 2 seconds, he should undo it, then he would have a mullet. hehe ^.^
MiKE
Regular Poster

Postby JoshGuy on Wed Jan 31, 2001 11:32 am

He doesn't look weird.
JoshGuy
Regular Poster

Postby MiKE on Thu Feb 01, 2001 3:12 am

yeah i was talking about his hair
MiKE
Regular Poster

Postby Titus on Fri Feb 02, 2001 4:21 am

Cool. Guybrush Threepwood lives.
Titus
Regular Poster

Postby MiKE on Sat Feb 03, 2001 3:54 am

hehe =) thats excactly what i was thinking.
MiKE
Regular Poster

Postby Drifter031 on Sat Feb 03, 2001 9:10 am

I like the new outfit. It adds sum viraity! <P>And I can't wait till the Timmy Mini-Series!

-drifter<P><P>------------------
*When's the last time YOU patted my cat's butt?
Drifter031

Postby Insane Icon Simon X on Sat Feb 03, 2001 11:18 am

Guybrush Threepwood is god.<P>------------------
This was just another post by Insane Icon Simon X. Thank you and have a nice day.<P>AIM: InsaneIconSimonX
Insane Icon Simon X
Regular Poster

Return to Stubble