Updates....

Updates....

Postby Gloria on Fri Dec 27, 2002 12:48 pm

This topic is for me to keep you guys up to date on various Untitled!-related projects, etc.

12/27/02

(Today's my dad's b-day, btw.)

-I've got the last comic for the current storyline almost finished. After this... Well, we'll see what college will allow in regards to the comic. I AM going to be taking a little hiatus, but I think Devon has some fill-in stuff in mind, so you'll at least have a reason to keep coming back while I'm away. ;)

-The rumored Untitled! quiz is about halfway done.. Or at least I'm halfway done with writing the questions for it. ;)

-The restoration project... On hold until I have more time. I'm sorry about this, but I didn't know I'd be going to college so soon, ya know?

-Website updates, I added a link to my Yerf gallery and my LiveJournal on the main page so everybody can keep tabs on me. ;) While I'm gone, Devon will be responsible for page updates. I think I will place a link to this topic on the main page, as well...

-Reviews... Okay, I'm a lazy slacker. I've got about a bazillion new discs to review, but it's not one of my bigger priorities. The same goes for my bass tabs.

Um... That's about it, for now. If you feel you have to respond to this, start a new topic on the board so this doesn't get clogged with replies. Thank you. :)
~Gloria~
Gloria
Regular Poster

Postby Gloria on Wed Jan 01, 2003 7:45 pm

January 1, 2003-

Update: Sunday's comic, which will be the last I'm doing for a little while, is finished and uploaded.

Devon is currently working on fill-in comics, which, from what I've seen promise to be quite hilarious. :)

Friday is MOVING DAY.
Thanks guys!
~Gloria~
Gloria
Regular Poster

Postby Gloria on Thu Jan 23, 2003 2:16 pm

Jan. 23 2003-

I got the internet in my room, and my scanner and tablet working!!!!
~Gloria~
Gloria
Regular Poster

Return to Untitled!