Page 1 of 3
Current Storyline...
Posted: Sat Jul 27, 2002 8:06 pm
by W.M.Y.L.G. Joe
Re: Current Storyline...
Posted: Sat Jul 27, 2002 8:38 pm
by ZOMBIE USER 10925
W.M.Y.L.G. Joe wrote:*sits on the edge of his seat* :o :o :o
"Folks, you may have paid full price for today's seats, but you're only going to need the edge!"
We have #51, and the original lost in X clones, Mishka's head grazed by a bullet before he falls into a river by a convenient exit gate.
Well, I doubt the rest will wait 6 months to find the real Twap...
Posted: Sat Jul 27, 2002 9:44 pm
by W.M.Y.L.G. Joe
Considering they're struggling with her now, I think they know which one is the real Twap. The question is what will the two bad guys do with her? *bites nails*
Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2002 6:18 am
by Anillennium
i wonder what will happen when Xe finds out. he'll take it hard.
Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2002 6:25 am
by Mitya Shostak
The real Twap is the one with the notch in her ear, remember?
Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2002 8:12 am
by Rcawley8
At least this firmly ends the debate if the current antagnists made it out of the building in time...
If the clones are still alive, exactly who were they killing?
Re: Current Storyline...
Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2002 9:31 am
by ZOMBIE USER 10068
Spectre_Eric wrote:"Folks, you may have paid full price for today's seats, but you're only going to need the edge!"
Sunday! <i>Sunday.</i> SUNDAY!
At the untitled arena! Seating is limited!
<b><i>BEEEEEE THEEEEEERE!!!!</b></i>
Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2002 10:36 am
by ZOMBIE USER 10925
Mitya Shostak wrote:The real Twap is the one with the notch in her ear, remember?
Not neccessarily true:
http://untitled.keenspace.com/d/20020630.html
Or perhaps it's my imagination. :)
Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2002 11:21 am
by W.M.Y.L.G. Joe
Yeah, Xe has enough to worry about. Ack, we hafta wait 'till Tuesday to find out what happens to Twap and Misha!

Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2002 5:36 pm
by Lily
eep!!!
My gosh. It's like. . . eep! I can't breathe.
Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2002 7:35 pm
by W.M.Y.L.G. Joe
Are you mocking me

Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2002 9:36 pm
by ZOMBIE USER 7262
W.M.Y.L.G. Joe wrote:Yeah, Xe has enough to worry about. Ack, we hafta wait 'till Tuesday to find out what happens to Twap and Misha!
Unless Gloria's really evil and cuts back to Xe and Keer... I'd almost like to see, but I can see that this current line is really important. But who knows. (Yes, yes, Ironpaw. Yes, we know that.)

Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2002 10:41 pm
by Ironpaw
We know what? *looks around confused and dazed with a deceptively innocent look on his face*
Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2002 3:41 pm
by Lily
[quote="W.M.Y.L.G. Joe"]Are you mocking me

[/quote]
I would never mock you, if it was me to whom you were referring. I was very serious.
On another note.. . why can't I get the nifty quote box everyone else has? I hate being technologically challenged. . . *growl snarl*
Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2002 4:54 pm
by SparkyDragon
Lily wrote:On another note.. . why can't I get the nifty quote box everyone else has? I hate being technologically challenged. . . *growl snarl*
make sure the 'Disable BBCode in this post' box isn't checked (it's one of the boxes below the text box when you post a reply)
I think there's also another option to disable BBCode in your profile.

Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2002 5:32 pm
by Rico Underwood
Unless Gloria's really evil and cuts back to Xe and Keer...
Yes... cut back our boys and see what they're _up_ to if you'll forgive the pun.

Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2002 8:42 pm
by Gloria
*slaps forehead and rolls eyes*
Rico... You did NOT just say that....
And anyway... I actually AM going to return to the other chars pretty soon, however, if you will recall, sir, Xe left the house. As far as we know, he's been nowehere NEAR Keer for the past several hours while all this has been going on.
So, nyeh! ;
Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2002 8:53 pm
by W.M.Y.L.G. Joe
Hey, I remembered he was outside.

Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2002 10:05 pm
by Anillennium
Rico Underwood wrote: see what they're _up_ to if you'll forgive the pun.

omg...i SO cant believe you said that.
*falls to the floor laughing*
anyway.
hrrm...well, seeing gloria's yerf gallary...i'm guessing thats THIS sunday's comic.
so... i'm assuming ..... keer gets worried and goes out looking for Xe.
but Misha gets to him first, and tells him what has happened. and misha got shot in the head a bit, so xe would take him back to the house or something, and then erin will find out. and xe will go save twap. but it hink Xe will be sacrificed. har...
*note: i'm bad at this

Posted: Thu Aug 01, 2002 1:14 am
by Ironpaw
Rico Underwood wrote:
Yes... cut back our boys and see what they're _up_ to if you'll forgive the pun.

*looks around* Umm... I don't get the joke. What pun? Do explain your joke to us Mr. Underwood. : p