Current Storyline...
- W.M.Y.L.G. Joe
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 825
- Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 7:58 pm
- Location: Cincinnati
- Contact:
Current Storyline...
*sits on the edge of his seat*

"If you take a slam, get up and land that sucker. Don't let it beat you." - Anon.
"God has the power to heal smooshed brains." - Gloria Higginbottom
"God has the power to heal smooshed brains." - Gloria Higginbottom
-
ZOMBIE USER 10925
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 531
- Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am
Re: Current Storyline...
"Folks, you may have paid full price for today's seats, but you're only going to need the edge!"W.M.Y.L.G. Joe wrote:*sits on the edge of his seat* :o :o :o
We have #51, and the original lost in X clones, Mishka's head grazed by a bullet before he falls into a river by a convenient exit gate.
Well, I doubt the rest will wait 6 months to find the real Twap...
- W.M.Y.L.G. Joe
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 825
- Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 7:58 pm
- Location: Cincinnati
- Contact:
Considering they're struggling with her now, I think they know which one is the real Twap. The question is what will the two bad guys do with her? *bites nails*
"If you take a slam, get up and land that sucker. Don't let it beat you." - Anon.
"God has the power to heal smooshed brains." - Gloria Higginbottom
"God has the power to heal smooshed brains." - Gloria Higginbottom
-
Anillennium
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 226
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: USA
- Contact:
- Mitya Shostak
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 100
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Contact:
-
ZOMBIE USER 10068
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 55
- Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am
Re: Current Storyline...
Spectre_Eric wrote:"Folks, you may have paid full price for today's seats, but you're only going to need the edge!"
Sunday! <i>Sunday.</i> SUNDAY!
At the untitled arena! Seating is limited!
<b><i>BEEEEEE THEEEEEERE!!!!</b></i>
-
ZOMBIE USER 10925
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 531
- Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am
Mitya Shostak wrote:The real Twap is the one with the notch in her ear, remember?
Not neccessarily true:
http://untitled.keenspace.com/d/20020630.html
Or perhaps it's my imagination. :)
- W.M.Y.L.G. Joe
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 825
- Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 7:58 pm
- Location: Cincinnati
- Contact:
- W.M.Y.L.G. Joe
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 825
- Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 7:58 pm
- Location: Cincinnati
- Contact:
-
ZOMBIE USER 7262
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 536
- Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am
Unless Gloria's really evil and cuts back to Xe and Keer... I'd almost like to see, but I can see that this current line is really important. But who knows. (Yes, yes, Ironpaw. Yes, we know that.)W.M.Y.L.G. Joe wrote:Yeah, Xe has enough to worry about. Ack, we hafta wait 'till Tuesday to find out what happens to Twap and Misha!
-
Lily
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 79
- Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2002 12:52 pm
- Location: San Diego. . . Santa Barbara. . . completely lost
- Contact:
[quote="W.M.Y.L.G. Joe"]Are you mocking me
[/quote]
I would never mock you, if it was me to whom you were referring. I was very serious.
On another note.. . why can't I get the nifty quote box everyone else has? I hate being technologically challenged. . . *growl snarl*
I would never mock you, if it was me to whom you were referring. I was very serious.
On another note.. . why can't I get the nifty quote box everyone else has? I hate being technologically challenged. . . *growl snarl*
"Love is not eternal, it can fail, don't let it."
- SparkyDragon
- Newbie
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2002 12:37 pm
- Location: World's End
- Contact:
make sure the 'Disable BBCode in this post' box isn't checked (it's one of the boxes below the text box when you post a reply)Lily wrote:On another note.. . why can't I get the nifty quote box everyone else has? I hate being technologically challenged. . . *growl snarl*
I think there's also another option to disable BBCode in your profile.
---->Sparky
-
Rico Underwood
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 296
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: OKC, OK
- Contact:
*slaps forehead and rolls eyes*
Rico... You did NOT just say that....
And anyway... I actually AM going to return to the other chars pretty soon, however, if you will recall, sir, Xe left the house. As far as we know, he's been nowehere NEAR Keer for the past several hours while all this has been going on.
So, nyeh! ;
Rico... You did NOT just say that....
And anyway... I actually AM going to return to the other chars pretty soon, however, if you will recall, sir, Xe left the house. As far as we know, he's been nowehere NEAR Keer for the past several hours while all this has been going on.
So, nyeh! ;
~Gloria~
- W.M.Y.L.G. Joe
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 825
- Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 7:58 pm
- Location: Cincinnati
- Contact:
-
Anillennium
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 226
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: USA
- Contact:
omg...i SO cant believe you said that.Rico Underwood wrote: see what they're _up_ to if you'll forgive the pun.
*falls to the floor laughing*
anyway.
hrrm...well, seeing gloria's yerf gallary...i'm guessing thats THIS sunday's comic.
so... i'm assuming ..... keer gets worried and goes out looking for Xe.
but Misha gets to him first, and tells him what has happened. and misha got shot in the head a bit, so xe would take him back to the house or something, and then erin will find out. and xe will go save twap. but it hink Xe will be sacrificed. har...
*note: i'm bad at this