Personality Test
-
_Otterhare_
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 67
- Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2002 5:21 pm
- Location: Earth
- Contact:
- Mitya Shostak
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 100
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Contact:
This is not a dead project, don't worry.
I'm just trying to come up with good and original questions. I'll try to have it done by the end of the month.
It'll be up here: http://www.angelfire.com/va/randomlyweird/tests.html
when it's done.
Oh, and I'm glad you found Alto Clef so amusing!
I'm just trying to come up with good and original questions. I'll try to have it done by the end of the month.
It'll be up here: http://www.angelfire.com/va/randomlyweird/tests.html
when it's done.
Oh, and I'm glad you found Alto Clef so amusing!
- One beautiful loser
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 95
- Joined: Sat Jun 15, 2002 4:35 am
- Location: Remus, Michigan
- Contact:
roar
ha ha ha I really liked that string instrument test.
You really hit the nail on the head with most of the instruments.
heres a couple that Ive found out on my orchestral expirences
Cellos- snobbish, and cant count worth a dime...like to blame their mistakes on the basses
Basses- always second hand to cellos, even though the bassists are often better. and we can sing better than any one in the orchestra and they know it.
Violas- overshadowed by violins. They are talented but often pulled down by the cellos who cant count.
Violins-I dont care for them. thats all there is
I like your tests... they are funny
You really hit the nail on the head with most of the instruments.
heres a couple that Ive found out on my orchestral expirences
Cellos- snobbish, and cant count worth a dime...like to blame their mistakes on the basses
Basses- always second hand to cellos, even though the bassists are often better. and we can sing better than any one in the orchestra and they know it.
Violas- overshadowed by violins. They are talented but often pulled down by the cellos who cant count.
Violins-I dont care for them. thats all there is
I like your tests... they are funny
- TwoDifferentSox
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 882
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Berlin, Germany
- Contact:
Re: roar
Wow, the number of bassists here on the board is unusual high, I'd say...one beautiful loser wrote:Basses- always second hand to cellos, even though the bassists are often better. and we can sing better than any one in the orchestra and they know it.
- One beautiful loser
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 95
- Joined: Sat Jun 15, 2002 4:35 am
- Location: Remus, Michigan
- Contact:
cant get enough of you
I dunno, there may be... but is there really such thing as too many bassists?
- Mitya Shostak
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 100
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Contact:
Re: roar
*hi5s* Yes! Yes! Very very good and truthful opinion!one beautiful loser wrote: Basses- always second hand to cellos, even though the bassists are often better. and we can sing better than any one in the orchestra and they know it.
Violas- overshadowed by violins. They are talented but often pulled down by the cellos who cant count.
Violins-I dont care for them. thats all there is
Glad you liked the tests!