noticing a theme here?

Postby Vinnie on Thu Dec 13, 2001 1:19 am

yes we are introducing a lot of new characters. the reason being is because we SHOULD HAVE introduced them long ago but we wasted to much time BSing around and missed chances (and that whole year without updating thimg) and now we need to cram them all in before new years. but I promise they all have purposes and depth and you'll get a chance to see them all interact and grow.<P>Suz especially.<P>------------------
Well, That's just prime
Vinnie
Regular Poster

Postby Jay aka Mac on Thu Dec 13, 2001 6:02 am

Darn it, Vinnie, you keep posting the exact message I'm going to before I get a chance to =P <P>Hee. <P>But, yeah, we're laying it on thick with the character introductions... <P>Think of it like a Stephen King novel... it spends the first part of the book introducing and giving background on the characters, THEN it tells the story. Well, we're doing that, only we'll tell the background later, and the rest of the story will be much longer than the introduction... <P>Of course, I could be completely wrong about the Stephen King thing, I've never read anything by him. :
Jay aka Mac
Regular Poster

Postby Jay aka Mac on Sun Dec 16, 2001 9:47 am

Except Harry Potter is evil. <P>Kinda like Stephen King.
Jay aka Mac
Regular Poster

Postby Crystal on Sun Dec 16, 2001 12:43 pm

I think it's actually more like a Harry Potter book. And anything that resembles a Harry Potter book is fine with me.
Crystal

Postby Vinnie on Mon Dec 17, 2001 3:53 am

well my writing has been compared to a lot of things but never harry potter. I have no interest in HP at all so I guess I'll never know. what you could more compare it to is a gaggle of chickens with a fox in the coop as we're really running around like crazy trying to get all the characters some face time before it hits heavy plotline. We really screwed around and wasted too much time that should have been used to give these characters all proper intros.<P>------------------
Well, That's just prime
Vinnie
Regular Poster

Postby Iasis on Tue Dec 18, 2001 8:23 am

Hey, you don't know what your missing out on with Stephen King. And he is not evil, just a little...different.
Iasis

Return to UBERGEEK The Comic