Let the insanity begin!

Postby Jay aka Mac on Mon Jul 10, 2000 7:15 am

Here I am, posting on my own forum. <P>A few things about my comic that I haven't actually mentioned on the site...<P>My cohort in all of this is Vinnie. You'll see him around. <P>The early strips were done in MSPaint. Sue us. They actually have a nice air about them, in my opinion, but they just weren't meant to be. <P>We've archived a sporadic 3/4 years worth of comics as the comics for the month of June. That would explain all of the holiday references =)<P>Let us know what you think. Give us feedback. <P>BTW, we will be migrating torward a more complex art style and website design. Our current state is, believe it or not, intentional. <P>Thanks, guys. <P>Oh, yeah... f1r57 p057!!<P>Jay aka Mac<P>------------------
UBERGEEK the Comic.
http://ubergeek.keenspace.com
Jay aka Mac
Regular Poster

Postby Vinnie on Wed Feb 20, 2002 8:27 am

yup. who knew four little strips which I now dub "UBERGEEK goes to Hell" would start this whole thing off. really it was a joke at first and for the longest time the simple web design went with simple comic. but things are growing and maturing now. I hope I can hang on to the original spirit while inovating the strip. and

5 3 < 0 || |> P057
Well, That's just prime
Vinnie
Regular Poster

Return to UBERGEEK The Comic