This is not the place to ask for help.

The Gear is deprecated, use the Help forum or CG Wiki.

This is not the place to ask for help.

Postby YarpsDat on Wed Sep 01, 2004 11:48 am

Contrary to what the many of the topics posted here may make you think.
This is not the help forum. If you have a technical problem, or a question, and your post contains, or should contain the word "Help",
you should probably post it in the help forum.

On the other hand, if you have tutorials, utilities and tips this is the place to post them...

To sum it up:
If you have questions - post in Help. (but you may want to browse Gear too)
If you have answers - post them in Gear or Help.
If you think you have answers, but need some questions - read Help and help some people.

Also, if I may suggest the admins move the question from this forum over to the help.
Because I suspect most of the recent activity is a simple follow the herd effect-
people come to the forums and are all confused "Oh, I need help but I don't know where to go", so they check some random place, and if they see other people asking for help, they join them.
You are the Non. You must go now, and never return."

"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.
YarpsDat
Cartoon Hero

Postby SkrwU02 on Thu Nov 11, 2004 5:14 pm

hah herd effect like cows
SkrwU02
Regular Poster

Postby Smorris on Thu Nov 11, 2004 6:40 pm

whoops... sorry. Although, I will say that I was under the impression that help was for people setting up keenspace, and this was the place for more experienced technical discussion. Will keep that in mind.

-Scott
Smorris
Regular Poster

Return to Gear