I miss heroes, will it ever really be back? (nt)

Postby Trensess on Fri Feb 01, 2002 3:28 am

no text
Trensess

Postby EmisonEagle on Sun Feb 03, 2002 11:33 am

Hey, ive just read the archives. It's good, interesting premise getting readers involved, reminds me of DC Comic's 'Dial H for Hero'.<P>Here's hoping you read this Quattro!
EmisonEagle
Regular Poster

Postby Quattro on Mon Feb 04, 2002 9:17 am

I feel soooo bad. I know I said I'd be back soon, but I just can't seem to get ANY time to work on ANYTHING! It's extremely annoying, as I've had this extreme longing to get back to drawing ANY comics. I'm still slowly working on that other story which I said I was going to be working on, but nothing art related. Still trying to get that story adapted to comic format.<P>And to answer your question about when Heroes will return? Sorry, but I don't know. I'm still wanting to get that other story, Wish, done first before I come back to Heroes. It's a goal which I set out to do, and I want to do it.<P>I'm going to post something up on the site soon mind you to update people. It's something that I've been meaning to do but simply haven't done it.<P>Oh and if you've been trying to email me, my email addy got changed without me knowing either.<P>Thanks for still wanting more Heroes. It's certainly has made me feel a lot better especially since I've had a cruddy couple weeks.<P>Dan
Quattro
Regular Poster

Postby Stinkywigfiddle on Wed May 22, 2002 3:23 pm

I would still like more Heroes too.
I hadn't checked your site in a long time. I was afraid you wouldn't come back, like so many other comics I like.
ImageImage
Stinkywigfiddle
Cartoon Hero

Return to Heroes