heheh....

Postby Quattro on Thu Aug 30, 2001 2:20 am

Well I'm glad you're still enjoying the strip. I'm still surprised at how I've been able to maintain a certain level of 'funniness' to the strip. I've gotten a couple new readers and they seem to like a great deal of lines in my strip which makes me feel good.<P>As for my art, well, I'm trying hard to get better at drawing the characters, you know, more with the facial expressions and more positions and such. I may soon start to deviate from the 6 panel layout, and go for a more comic book page layout soon but only when I become more comfortable with the art.<P>Now if I can only get the forums moving...<P>Dan
<P>------------------
<A HREF="http://heroes.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>HEROES</A>
We're the guys you call when Superman's not around
Quattro
Regular Poster

Postby Kritter on Thu Aug 30, 2001 4:51 am

...this comic still cracks me up. I love your drawing style! It just emphasises the jokes brilliantly.<P>Kritter out<p>[This message has been edited by Kritter (edited 08-30-2001).]
Kritter
Regular Poster

Postby Kritter on Fri Aug 31, 2001 7:00 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Quattro:
<B>Now if I can only get the forums moving...
</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>You may be hoping for a bit much there. Even KeenSpot comics with [insert large number here] readers don't get many of them in the forums. Usually a dozen at most. Most people can't be bothered to put in the time. Comic: 20 seconds. Forum: 20 seconds per post, probably. Then there's replying...<P>Kritter out
Kritter
Regular Poster

Return to Heroes