Whoa...I mean, yikes man! Whooooaaaa!!!

Postby Proteus454 on Sat Dec 22, 2001 9:46 am

Where the HELL did you dig this Latex Blue thing up, dude? It's, I mean, it's...<P>...dude...I'm not feeling very well...
Proteus454
Regular Poster

Postby Ryan J. Smith on Sat Dec 22, 2001 10:21 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Proteus454:
<B>Where the HELL did you dig this Latex Blue thing up, dude? It's, I mean, it's...<P>...dude...I'm not feeling very well...</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>It tears open a new fabric of awfulness doesn't it? I looked at quite a few strips, and all I see is poorly drawn, unfunny, insane drivel. And I can forgive a comic for that, but this comic gets hits simply by focusing on specific groups of fetishy types, and it's already a more popular comic than mine. I know by linking it, I may be feeding the fire, but I did so to prove a point-that it's everything my comic is not. I have nothing against the guy who made it or the people who read it, I just hate the comic.<P>------------------
Ryan J. Smith: the Poster Child for Paxil
<A HREF="http://www.ronnieraccoon.com" TARGET=_blank>The Adventures of Ronnie Raccoon</A>
Ryan J. Smith
Regular Poster

Postby Proteus454 on Sun Dec 23, 2001 1:43 am

It's a funny old life, isn't it? Sometimes, I just don't understand my fellow homo sapiens.
Proteus454
Regular Poster

Postby Fugli Troll on Sun Dec 23, 2001 3:18 am

I can do existential dialogue... unfortunately there only need be one existential comic, since they will all tend to read the same. I don't realy see the fetish side of it though. Sort of a kindergarten version of a domination theme I guess.<P>------------------
Ahem, That's <A HREF="http://dirkdancer.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>DeViations</A>, not 'deviant.' There is a difference, however fine that line may be.
Fugli Troll
Regular Poster

Return to Adventures of Ronnie Raccoon, The