What I'm up to

Postby Ryan J. Smith on Sat Mar 24, 2001 1:28 am

I've meant to get some comics back up here, but at the moment I'm still getting used to the new comp, since I have s'more stuff I gotta add to it. I have to actually have to get used to the new flatscreen monitor, it's so damned bright it makes my eyes hurt to the point where I have a splitting headache. Also, this AOL is driving me up a fucking wall. Only a week left before that cable guy comes. And trust me, he ain't leaving my house until that thing's working. AOL is the worst web service that can be offered. It's that simple. Steve Case can contact syphilis(sp?) and die slowly for all I care. If you were tuning in to FLEM comics a few days back, it did a gag about AOL where registering required giving skull to Satan himself. Bravo to J for that, it's not too far off from the real thing, especially back in '95, where the comic was set.
Plus it took at least two days to transfer all my art, music, and ROMs on a Zip Disk to the computer. Luckily, I'm getting the CDReWritable thing installed soon, so I won't have to worry about filling up my hard drive with all my junk.
I'm working on a term paper in school, so that may take some time. Plus I have to get a job, not this isn't really a good time to find one, what with the slow shopping season and dried-up economy present.
As for comics, I'm presently working on them, plus I'm working on a new strip to debut on Keenspace in late April at the earliest. I'm also making a strip for my school paper, and it's gonna be something tasteful for a change. Yes, that's right, I do work clean, too. It's not really gonna be an internet strip, but since I like to share, I'm gonna show 'em to you anyway.
That's pretty much it. If you have to e-mail me between now and April 1st, mail me at <B>ronnieraccoon@aol.com</b> that's subject to change soon, however.<P>------------------
Ryan J. Smith: the Poster Child for Paxil
<A HREF="http://www.ronnieraccoon.com" TARGET=_blank>The Adventures of Ronnie Raccoon</A>
Ryan J. Smith
Regular Poster

Return to Adventures of Ronnie Raccoon, The