Hey! I LIKED the Flash Buttons!

Postby Ryan J. Smith on Sun Nov 05, 2000 2:29 am

Well, I am going to put more flash stuff on the upcomic new refurbished site, and maybe I can add music. Unfortunately, Proty, the demand to lose the buttons was too high, and it definitely outwieghs your individual opinion. Besides, that file (135k) was just too big for simple buttons. It's slow enough that it has to load just the comic. However, you aren't complaining about the missing background, so I guess NOBODY liked that. I think it looks beter without, anyway. I might make backgrounds again, but they'll be less elaborately colored.<P>------------------
Ryan J. Smith: the Poster Child for Paxil
<A HREF="http://ronnieraccoon.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>The Adventures of Ronnie Raccoon</A>
Ryan J. Smith
Regular Poster

Postby Proteus454 on Sun Nov 05, 2000 5:14 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ryan J. Smith:
<B>Well, I am going to put more flash stuff on the upcomic new refurbished site, and maybe I can add music.<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Music? Music, eh? Oh, a very EVIL Idea I had this morning begins to resurface...<P>*Demonic fit of giggling, which swells into storms of full-throated laughter*<P>Proteus454
Paxil Poster Boy Understudy
Proteus454
Regular Poster

Postby Ryan J. Smith on Sun Nov 05, 2000 5:58 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Proteus454:
<B> Music? Music, eh? Oh, a very EVIL Idea I had this morning begins to resurface...
</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Should I be excited or intimidated?<P>------------------
Ryan J. Smith: the Poster Child for Paxil
<A HREF="http://ronnieraccoon.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>The Adventures of Ronnie Raccoon</A>
Ryan J. Smith
Regular Poster

Postby Proteus454 on Sun Nov 05, 2000 8:55 am

Now I realize you're under a lot of stress about now, Ryan ol' buddy, and I DO like the new layout and all...but those Flash Buttons were really stylin'!<P>But hell it's your site, right? Yeah, you know it! Now I'm just going to sit back and wait patiently for the coming of the Debucon...<P>Proteus454
Paxil Poster Boy Understudy
Proteus454
Regular Poster

Postby Proteus454 on Mon Nov 06, 2000 12:59 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ryan J. Smith:
<B> Should I be excited or intimidated?<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Probably somewhere between Abjectly Terrified and on the verge of Coitus [Or just wetting yourself one way or another], if I pull this crap off. Now I just need to find someone who plays bass guitar...<P>Proteus454
Paxil Poster Boy Understudy and amateur musician
Proteus454
Regular Poster

Return to Adventures of Ronnie Raccoon, The