A critique of Ronnie Raccoon's Fright Night 2000!

Postby Proteus454 on Wed Nov 01, 2000 1:25 am

Hey Ryan LOVED the FN2K work you did! DAMN them all for not wanting to work with you this year [I'll do something about that next year, I will! ^_~]. Those were some pretty sweet pinups y'all did, nice job there.<P>And I liked the comic =; THAT was funny. I'm starting to see why Slip gets called "Bitch" and such, the poor bastard. Minor nit-picky point...I would have gone for switching the Starbearer and Celestial make-up on Rebecca and Flora, but otherwise right on! ^_^
Keep on' Truckin.<P>Proteus454
Paxil Poster Boy Understudy
Proteus454
Regular Poster

Postby Ryan J. Smith on Fri Nov 03, 2000 2:55 am

Glad you liked them, personally, I didn't really like this year's crossover comics. The only one I really liked was "Feindraiser." "Eye Hates You" wasn't bad, but it wasn't as good as I had hoped. All the others are from comics I don't even read. I don't know, I think that it's just that last year's comics were a lot better. Not many of the artists from last year contributed this year, and they're the ones that I read. To tell you the truth, that's how I actually DISCOVERED many of the comics I read, like Funny Farm and SSDD.<P>Flora wasn't the star bearer, Satch was. Flora was the Beast King(Queen?). Even though Paul Stanley isn't a drummer like Satch is, but I did this comic in a hurry. I even ruined a picture behind the Prismacolored last panel, because I forgot to put a peice of scrap paper behind it in my haste to finish it before Halloween.<P>------------------
Ryan J. Smith: the Poster Child for Paxil
<A HREF="http://ronnieraccoon.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>The Adventures of Ronnie Raccoon</A>
Ryan J. Smith
Regular Poster

Postby Ryan J. Smith on Fri Nov 03, 2000 2:58 am

Oh, and one last thing. They actually planned the Halloween crossovers back in July, when I just started the comic, so I wasn't part of the mail lists, and nobody knew who I was. So I guess I was bitter over nothing, heh, heh. Also, I noticed that some artists actually backed out of making a crossover.<P>------------------
Ryan J. Smith: the Poster Child for Paxil
<A HREF="http://ronnieraccoon.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>The Adventures of Ronnie Raccoon</A>
Ryan J. Smith
Regular Poster

Postby Proteus454 on Fri Nov 03, 2000 8:12 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ryan J. Smith:
<B>Glad you liked them, personally, I didn't really like this year's crossover comics.<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>*Chuckle* Well then, ol' fella me lad...we'll just have to see to that next year, shan't we?
BWAAAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!<P>Proteus454
Paxil Poster Boy Understudy
Proteus454
Regular Poster

Return to Adventures of Ronnie Raccoon, The