Wow - looking forwards to the new art

Postby Nycathis on Tue Jan 15, 2002 3:43 am

Well Ive got to say that this is one of the most intreging comics Ive seen for a long time....<P>Cyborgs, clones, maniacs, Guns, sexual imagery, Guns, Aliens (or DNA modified orderlies), Gore, Guns, cute little bunny wunny T-shirts, glimpes of G-strings or Thongs, and did I mention Guns?<P>What more could a guy (or girl) want?
Keep up the GREAT work!<P>Oh BTW - WHERE did you get that FANTASTIC poster in the backdrop of the last 2 episodes? Can you post a URL or something to it - Id LOVE to have it as my wall paper on my PC!<P>anyway keep it comming!!!<P>Nyc
Nycathis

Postby DevilNABluDress on Tue Jan 15, 2002 7:15 am

yay! new S&V fan! you like GWAR too, i'm guessing? yay!
DevilNABluDress

Postby Aaron M. Holm, esquire on Tue Jan 15, 2002 8:15 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nycathis:
<B>Oh BTW - WHERE did you get that FANTASTIC poster in the backdrop of the last 2 episodes? Can you post a URL or something to it - Id LOVE to have it as my wall paper on my PC!
</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Easy enough... <A HREF="http://www.gwar.net/" TARGET=_blank>http://www.gwar.net/</A> <P>
Aaron M. Holm, esquire

Postby Nycathis on Tue Jan 15, 2002 9:14 am

Many Many thanks Aaron<P>Guess what - I reckon it looks better in BW than in color!
And Devil, yes Im new to S&V but I have never seen or heard of GWAR until now - a deficiency which I am going to correct immediately!!
(old Goth/metal head from way back but a little out of touch these days)<P>-Nyc<P>------------------
Better to rule in Hell, Than to serve in Heaven
Nycathis

Return to Sex & Violence