Woo!!! One awesome and addictive comic!

Woo!!! One awesome and addictive comic!

Postby Giniro Tatsuhi on Fri May 20, 2011 3:12 am

I want to thank Kat for doing this comic for the long time he has. And also thank him for his creative and yiffy mind. Never would I have thought yiff could be a plot and an answer to problems like how you do it.

On another note I can't get off to furry yiff pics anymore lol. Too used to it now. It's like seeing that same old picture hanging on the wall everyday. I really love the story. It's gripping. I like huge plots and not as many mini stories. I was reading the comics and was just about to quit when suddenly a big plot came in when the large group cosmic orgy came into play and the gods of yiff spoke to them for that first time. Then your latest long story plot with the law firm really grabbed my attention. I love a good story. But now yiff art isn't as special anymore... Oh well... Rp is where I'm at I guess. It's more fun anyway lol.

Great job!
Giniro Tatsuhi

Re: Woo!!! One awesome and addictive comic!

Postby KatEllis on Tue May 24, 2011 5:04 pm

Giniro Tatsuhi wrote:I want to thank Kat for doing this comic for the long time he has. And also thank him for his creative and yiffy mind. Never would I have thought yiff could be a plot and an answer to problems like how you do it.

On another note I can't get off to furry yiff pics anymore lol. Too used to it now. It's like seeing that same old picture hanging on the wall everyday. I really love the story. It's gripping. I like huge plots and not as many mini stories. I was reading the comics and was just about to quit when suddenly a big plot came in when the large group cosmic orgy came into play and the gods of yiff spoke to them for that first time. Then your latest long story plot with the law firm really grabbed my attention. I love a good story. But now yiff art isn't as special anymore... Oh well... Rp is where I'm at I guess. It's more fun anyway lol.

Great job!

I love a good story too, that's why I'm doing my best to create one. ^_^ Writing a story that has erotic content isn't supposed to be completely about yiffing; it's an element of the story, not the story itself. If the characters aren't engaging to the reader, it won't have any substance when they yiff. So it's more important that you like the story, in the long run, than any particular aspect of it.
KatEllis
Cartoon Hero

Postby Giniro Tatsuhi on Tue May 24, 2011 9:35 pm

KatEllis wrote:
Giniro Tatsuhi wrote:I want to thank Kat for doing this comic for the long time he has. And also thank him for his creative and yiffy mind. Never would I have thought yiff could be a plot and an answer to problems like how you do it.

Great job!

I love a good story too, that's why I'm doing my best to create one. ^_^ Writing a story that has erotic content isn't supposed to be completely about yiffing; it's an element of the story, not the story itself. If the characters aren't engaging to the reader, it won't have any substance when they yiff. So it's more important that you like the story, in the long run, than any particular aspect of it.

Exactly. Glad I found this comic randomly. You going to any fur cons? It'd be awesome to meet you. Maybe you could sell some comics?
Giniro Tatsuhi

Postby KatEllis on Mon May 30, 2011 11:39 pm

Giniro Tatsuhi wrote:
KatEllis wrote:

Great job!

Exactly. Glad I found this comic randomly. You going to any fur cons? It'd be awesome to meet you. Maybe you could sell some comics?

Well, I haven't made it to any conventions this year - but if I do make it to one next year, it'll probably be AnthroCon :)
KatEllis
Cartoon Hero

Postby Giniro Tatsuhi on Tue May 31, 2011 12:10 am

KatEllis wrote:

Well, I haven't made it to any conventions this year - but if I do make it to one next year, it'll probably be AnthroCon :)[/quote]

I might go to that one next year. I'm going to rmfc this year.
Giniro Tatsuhi

Postby KatEllis on Tue May 31, 2011 6:24 pm

Giniro Tatsuhi wrote:
KatEllis wrote:

Well, I haven't made it to any conventions this year - but if I do make it to one next year, it'll probably be AnthroCon :)

I might go to that one next year. I'm going to rmfc this year.[/quote]
Woo, lucky you! I'll post here if it looks like AC will be on my list next year.
KatEllis
Cartoon Hero

Return to Kit n Kay Boodle