Hey, a TVTropes page for KnKB!!

Hey, a TVTropes page for KnKB!!

Postby Tehimmy on Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:37 am

And it's very hilarious, if blunt and satirical. I don't know if this has been posted before, though.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/KitNKayBoodle
Tehimmy
Regular Poster

Re: Hey, a TVTropes page for KnKB!!

Postby KatEllis on Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:22 pm

Tehimmy wrote:And it's very hilarious, if blunt and satirical. I don't know if this has been posted before, though.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/KitNKayBoodle

No, I don't think it has! But why in the world would a webcomic be on a TV site?
KatEllis
Cartoon Hero

Postby Tehimmy on Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:41 pm

The site has been long used for other media including film, videogames, comics, etc. To appear on TVTropes, though, would be pretty cool :)
Tehimmy
Regular Poster

Postby Marma on Sat May 21, 2011 6:35 pm

I actually discovered KnKB through TVTropes (I'm addicted to that site). I decided to give the comic a read because of morbid curiosity, but I ended up genuinely enjoying the comic. Didn't see that coming!
Marma

Postby KatEllis on Tue May 24, 2011 5:00 pm

Marma wrote:I actually discovered KnKB through TVTropes (I'm addicted to that site). I decided to give the comic a read because of morbid curiosity, but I ended up genuinely enjoying the comic. Didn't see that coming!

As long as you're having as much fun reading as I am creating it, it's all good. ^_^
KatEllis
Cartoon Hero

Postby invalid1ax on Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:44 pm

Marma wrote:I actually discovered KnKB through TVTropes (I'm addicted to that site). I decided to give the comic a read because of morbid curiosity, but I ended up genuinely enjoying the comic. Didn't see that coming!

I know I shouldn't be posting here since this reply is pretty much 2 YEARS into the future, but I wanted to make a note of how there originally WAS an existing entry for this webcomic on TVTropes.

That entry, for some unforeseen reason, has vanished.

I know there was an entry for Kit n Kay Boodle on TVTropes, but it's not there anymore! What happened?
invalid1ax

Postby KatEllis on Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:23 pm

invalid1ax wrote:

I know I shouldn't be posting here since this reply is pretty much 2 YEARS into the future, but I wanted to make a note of how there originally WAS an existing entry for this webcomic on TVTropes.

That entry, for some unforeseen reason, has vanished.

I know there was an entry for Kit n Kay Boodle on TVTropes, but it's not there anymore! What happened?

I don't know... maybe I wasn't keeping the comic current enough to warrant having a page there anymore.
KatEllis
Cartoon Hero

Postby Tehimmy on Tue May 14, 2013 11:39 pm

Tehimmy
Regular Poster

Postby KatEllis on Sun May 19, 2013 7:56 pm

Oh! So, they didn't get rid of it - just updated to a Wiki format. ^_^
KatEllis
Cartoon Hero

Return to Kit n Kay Boodle