Who is your favorite non-leading couple in the comic?

Who is your favorite non-leading couple in the comic?

Postby Tehimmy on Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:07 am

So far, Bunko/Angela are starting to take that top spot for me, with Hokkum/Darlene coming to a close second.

I love them all, but if I am to say whose chemistry is really appealing to me the most, it's those couples. I'm long overdue for fanart :shucks:
Tehimmy
Regular Poster

Re: Who is your favorite non-leading couple in the comic?

Postby WolfWarriorRunning on Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:27 pm

I adore Snowicet and Squinx...same goes for the Incognito Vixen and Aolimnus (who aren't a couple in the same sense, but I do like their chemistry.) And Vic and Dee are sweet. But Bunko and Angela have certainly found their way into the ranks; I love them to death.

Though purely in the name of crack!pairings, I still have a wee thing for Bunko and Skamm.
WolfWarriorRunning
Regular Poster

Postby KatEllis on Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:31 pm

I'm really glad that my readers are enjoying the different ways the couples interact ^_^ They are different, of course and for a good reason: it's pretty clear that the first two "defectees" to Yiffburg aren't going to leave, ever. But Yiffburg could use a capable, efficient couple to represent them, even if Kit & Kay are busy with other things. So Angela and Bunko are going to be the ones who can come and go from Yiffburg to all manner of other places.
KatEllis
Cartoon Hero

Postby Sethtriggs on Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:16 pm

Oddly enough I'm really liking the Angela/Bunko nascent pairing here - I think it's mainly Angela that seals the deal here - she's so delightful.

One I thought was interesting was the Kit/Vixen "pair," though it was more of a fling. I thought it was very interesting, if not naughty. (Is it basically the only depiction of 'surprise sex' in Kit n Kay Boodle?)

And I mean surprise sex literally, not the euphemism...just as a clarification.

-Seth
Buddies in Big Places webcomic http://www.bibp.com
Sethtriggs
Regular Poster

Postby Tundatail on Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:08 pm

So far, my favorite couple is Farquad and Ashayt, because Ashayt and Farquad have two different perceptions on how their relationship is suppossed to be, which is kind of awesome if you ask me.

And, Kat if I might add, YOU ARE AWESOME FOR CREATING THIS COMIC!!! :D :D :D
A wise man once said,"Sex is not the answer, sex is the question, the answer is yes!"
Tundatail

Postby KatEllis on Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:48 pm

Tundatail wrote:So far, my favorite couple is Farquad and Ashayt, because Ashayt and Farquad have two different perceptions on how their relationship is suppossed to be, which is kind of awesome if you ask me.

And, Kat if I might add, YOU ARE AWESOME FOR CREATING THIS COMIC!!! :D :D :D

No less so than my marvelous readers, for whom I create my little stories and whose loyalty to the comic makes it all worthwhile. Welcome to my forum!
KatEllis
Cartoon Hero

Postby Tundatail on Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:57 pm

It may be late but thanks for welcoming me Kat.
A wise man once said,"Sex is not the answer, sex is the question, the answer is yes!"
Tundatail

Postby Tundatail on Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:17 pm

... This also may be a bit late but i took another look at the 12/09/08 comic, and don't you think that you made Kit look a bit devious Kat?
Tundatail

Postby Silvianraccoon on Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:12 am

First off, I'm back guys! :lol:

Anyway, don't take this the wrong direction, but I haven't seen any lesbian couple in this comic by any means. :eyebrow: Unless anyone has already discuss that.
There are times for laughing and times for not laughing, this is not one of them *nod*

this is my Yahoo Group.
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kitnkayboodle/)
Silvianraccoon
Regular Poster

Postby Deltorrio on Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:04 am

Silvianraccoon wrote:First off, I'm back guys! :lol:

Anyway, don't take this the wrong direction, but I haven't seen any lesbian couple in this comic by any means. :eyebrow: Unless anyone has already discuss that.

Well, welcome back, first of all, and second - there perhaps hasn't been any pure lesbian activity in
Kat's webcomic. But those two ladies that latched onto Bill Blaine definitely enjoy each other as well,
so there are bi females around - which means that lesbian citizens of Yiffburg do exist.
Deltorrio

Postby Sslaxx on Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:53 am

Not to mention there being (at least) one gay couple (that's featured in the comic) too. So lesbian couples would not be far away, yes.
Stuart "Sslaxx" Moore.
Sslaxx
Regular Poster

Postby Tundatail on Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:55 am

Has anyone else noticed that Richard hasn't been on in a while? Not to rush him, but i'm a bit worried. D:
Tundatail

Postby Sethtriggs on Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:59 pm

Tundatail wrote:Has anyone else noticed that Richard hasn't been on in a while? Not to rush him, but i'm a bit worried. D:

Heh! You were saying?

Nice update there.

-Seth
Buddies in Big Places webcomic http://www.bibp.com
Sethtriggs
Regular Poster

Postby KatEllis on Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:34 pm

Sethtriggs wrote:
Tundatail wrote:Has anyone else noticed that Richard hasn't been on in a while? Not to rush him, but i'm a bit worried. D:

Heh! You were saying?

Nice update there.

-Seth

Yes, hello everyone! Sorry for the unexpected absence, it's a long story (and a sort of touchy one, so I hope I'll be forgiven if I keep it on the Q.T.) But buth the comic and yours truly are on track again. Many thanks for your patience! ^_^
KatEllis
Cartoon Hero

Postby Marma on Sat May 21, 2011 8:31 pm

Sorry to dig up such an old thread, but I just had to respond!

Vic/Dee is my favorite couple, mainly because Dee is my favorite character. She just so adorable my heart melts whenever she's on screen. I guess I have a soft spot for demure characters.

I actually like her so much that I thought of a back story for how she and Vic got together (and why they moved to Yiffburg). Maybe I'll draw some fanart in the future.
Marma

Postby KatEllis on Tue May 24, 2011 5:06 pm

Marma wrote:Sorry to dig up such an old thread, but I just had to respond!

Vic/Dee is my favorite couple, mainly because Dee is my favorite character. She just so adorable my heart melts whenever she's on screen. I guess I have a soft spot for demure characters.

I actually like her so much that I thought of a back story for how she and Vic got together (and why they moved to Yiffburg). Maybe I'll draw some fanart in the future.

Really? If you do, please send it to me so I can read it! ^_^
KatEllis
Cartoon Hero

Postby Marma on Tue May 24, 2011 5:19 pm

Wow, you're really interested? In that case, I'll write you up a PM right away!
Marma

Return to Kit n Kay Boodle