Yo, Meredith.

Postby Kita Chan on Tue Apr 09, 2002 12:56 pm

(Hey, at first as was gonna right "greetings meredith" but it sounded to formal!)
hey, ever think of doing a web comic with a partner? As in, one person does one comic one day, and the next does the other for the other day. save time and be easier for the artists.
Any way, just felt I'de ask you this because Im concidering doing it with some people.

Kita
"We sang the songs that carried in their melodies all the sounds of nature - the running waters, the sighing of winds, and the calls of the animals. Teach these to your children so that they may come to love nature as we love it." ~Grand Council Fire
Kita Chan

Postby Kita Chan on Tue Apr 09, 2002 12:58 pm

Ah yes, almost forgot.
Are you going to countinue NGTI?
Do you have another comic going?
And Finally
Do you already have another comic?

Kita
"We sang the songs that carried in their melodies all the sounds of nature - the running waters, the sighing of winds, and the calls of the animals. Teach these to your children so that they may come to love nature as we love it." ~Grand Council Fire
Kita Chan

Postby Meredith Gran on Tue Apr 09, 2002 3:48 pm

Hi Kita,

For now, NGTI is my main comic. I plan to continue it for at least another year.

This doesn't leave me with too much time to do other comics, at least not until the summer time. I'd love to do a compilation of some sort, but unfortunately I'm too busy right now.

I do have another "comic" which is in the works. It will be a sort of random-sketches series that I'll update whenever I can. Look for that soon. ^_^

And, yep.
<A HREF="http://www.skirtingdanger.com" TARGET=_blank>Skirting Danger!</A>
Meredith Gran
Regular Poster

Postby Kita Chan on Thu Apr 11, 2002 7:17 am

You'll have to keep me (and Im sure most other people here) updated on if your going to do another comic or not.
Myself, Im still contemplating whether I want to do a funny ha-ha comic or an actual manga. (Shoujo) ...such complications ^_^"

Kita
Kita Chan

Postby Trishiecat on Thu Apr 11, 2002 9:58 am

Kita = Kirsten?
"Dwelling on negitivity only adds to it's power"

"The difficulties of life are intended to make us better, not bitter"
Trishiecat
Regular Poster

Return to Not Gonna Take It