About todays comic (17.Sept)

Postby Desty on Mon Sep 17, 2001 1:16 am

I liked it. It was romantic and emotional, and it proved beyond dubt that Delegato is a typical boy. That means when it comes to love he is totaly oblivius and need the clues handfed. Lucky for him Shopgirl did just that.<P>I wonder if this will change his plans for tonight with Lobst. I dont think he has it in him to dump Shopgirl now. And if he does Shopgirl WILL kill him! The hard part comes later when he might have to choose between Shopgirl and Penny. We already know that he is in love with her.
Desty
Regular Poster

Postby NotoriousMEQ on Mon Sep 17, 2001 2:24 am

DUDE! and despite all the twisty love stuff, the inking is FAN-DOODILY-TASTIC!!!!<P>kiwi is the mac-momma of comics!<P>------------------
he said what do you do, i said what do you mean?
he said what's your profession, i said COMICING FIEND!
<A HREF="http://eattheroses.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Eat The Roses</A>
Art Up
NotoriousMEQ
Regular Poster

Postby MechaDuckso on Mon Sep 17, 2001 5:39 am

butdelegatolovepennyandpennystilllovesconradbutconradiswiththatothergirlwhodoesntreallylikehimthatmuchandkaoristillsortalovesconradand**brain explodes**<P>------------------
"Poodie: Not even I know what it is."
AnimeDuck of Kiwi's oekaki thingie!
"Well all else fails, do the snoopy dance and go home"
MechaDuckso
Regular Poster

Postby Genevieve on Mon Sep 17, 2001 7:09 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MechaDuckso:
<B>butdelegatolovepennyandpennystilllovesconradbutconradiswiththatothergirlwhodoesntreallylikehimthatmuchandkaoristillsortalovesconradand**brain explodes**<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Naww...I think Delegato is ATTRACTED to Penny, but when it comes to love, I think he'll go with ShopGirl. It's even been said a few times....sorta.
Genevieve
Regular Poster

Return to Not Gonna Take It