New stuff for you? Yeah, why not!

New stuff for you? Yeah, why not!

Postby Redmenace5 on Thu Sep 19, 2002 10:59 pm

Hey, I fixed some stuff! Most of the melancholic reviews now have pictures - the Gonterman, kit n' Kayboodle, and Jack Chick pages have all their pics up now (Although the Gonterman pics are oddly sized and, uh, see-through because I'm an idiot at working lview. I think. Or maybe Gonterman did something stupid to the originals that caused them to go screwy when I shrank them. Yeah, that's the ticket.) Oh, I fixed some of the Pagaent City pics, too, but a few of them are still broken. But I thought I'd mention it.

Also, a bunch of new links in the sanguinic section. Can't think of what they are right now, but check it out. maybe your comic's in there! Wow! Golly!

Lastly, some new stuff in the Choleric section- The Sea Monkey, my first attempt at using photoshop is up. I know, it blows. I screwed it up and everything I did to try to fix it just ended up causing more problems. So I finally gave up and just posted it. It's amusing. The first chapter of Witchprickers is also there, so that might entertain you. It's another testament to my inabillity to draw anything that won't turn to mush during the scanning-touching up process. Finally, the newest version of ALTERNACOMIC is also there. Not much but it's there.

So there ya go. Oh, and The Fantastical Bestiary, despite the predictions of that chick who lived next to me when I was eight, is still a daily strip. Gooo me!

It's totally predator!
Teeeeeam Firework! A three-man dynamo for all your firework related needs! Engineer, Sparky! Technician, Pyro! And manager, King Aelf, Lord of the Little People!

Team Firework: Lighting up the Skies with Elfin Flame!

http://fantasticalbestiary.keenspace.com
Redmenace5
Regular Poster

Postby ZOMBIE USER 3288 on Fri Sep 20, 2002 8:22 am

I'm a trendsetter!
ZOMBIE USER 3288
Regular Poster

Postby Redmenace5 on Sat Sep 21, 2002 11:01 am

You're on the cutting edge of hip, man!
Teeeeeam Firework! A three-man dynamo for all your firework related needs! Engineer, Sparky! Technician, Pyro! And manager, King Aelf, Lord of the Little People!

Team Firework: Lighting up the Skies with Elfin Flame!

http://fantasticalbestiary.keenspace.com
Redmenace5
Regular Poster

Return to Fantastical Bestiary, The