New BBS anyone?

Postby ZOMBIE USER 1275 on Sat Jun 23, 2001 4:23 am

Ok.<P>I tried it before, and it got more people posting. However, with my apathy and everything, using the other BBS became too much of a pain in the ass to maintain. However, it's a hell of a lot more interesting than THIS BBS provided by Keenspace.<P>So what I'm asking you guys is this:<P>1. What would you like to see on the new board, features wise? (Voting, Pics posting area, Gurus Board [like TMOL and Master Ninja], etc.<P>2. Are you even gonna post if I put up a new one?<P>Later.<P>Nate
ZOMBIE USER 1275
Regular Poster

Postby BurnHavoc on Sat Jun 23, 2001 7:16 am

1) yes
2) no<P>------------------
Got Wang?
BurnHavoc

Postby Violator on Sun Jun 24, 2001 2:43 am

I like the board over at somethingawful.com, with cool pics and descriptions apart from "Junior Member" and "Member".
while Keenspace Cadet is all very cute and shit, may I humbly suggest things like "Newbie Otaku" and then, after say 25 posts "Wannabe Geek" and then mebbe "Hopeless Fanboy".
Or whatever. Maybe "DOTS target." or something. I'm sure you can think it up. <P>Yes I'll visit. Can't guarantee I'll post as regularly as I do over at sexylosers, but that depends on how many Otaku geeks need a hard smackdown, doesn't it? <P><P>------------------
Violator, Mechanised Insult Infantry
Violator
Regular Poster

Return to No Socks in the Meat Cooler