Sempteber 11, 2001: Terrorist Tuesday!

Postby Jamie Jalecki on Tue Sep 11, 2001 2:56 am

As of before 9 AM/ET this morning, all hell purely broke loose, in New York City, New York, United States of America. Evil has struck in the sickest manner, as the World Trade Centre's twin towers were destroyed, and later the Pentagon was destructively attacked. I could go on forever on how this actual terrorist devastation continues to take its toll.<P>From many of us here, from Canada, we send our condolences, for the United States of America is our southerly neighbour. And surely President George W. Bush spoke loud and clear that these *faceless cowards* will be hunted and punished!
Jamie Jalecki
Regular Poster

Postby Catsnightmare on Wed Sep 12, 2001 1:21 am

Yea now I'm pissed off.<P>But this morning... it wasn't pretty.
I wake up from a monday birthday to find what's going on in NY and DC. <P>Now that I think back on it, it reminds me of the lyrics to Weird Al's morbid little Birthday song.<P>"Happy birthday, happy birthday to you, what's the matter little friend, you think this party is the pits, enjoy it while you can we'll soon be blown to bits... So if you think it's scary, if it's more than you can take just blow out the candles and have a piece of cake."
Catsnightmare

Postby Dutch on Wed Sep 12, 2001 11:29 am

I will say this, we are one PISSED OFF nation.<P>-Dutch
Dutch
Regular Poster

Return to Misty the Mouse