ok, so I'm way behind...

ok, so I'm way behind...

Postby Matrygg on Tue Jul 16, 2002 10:46 pm

But nobody told me the URL changed!

Question -- in this comic - http://onlyonecomic.com/d/20020529.html

Is that the Old Flour Daniel Building? (the one on Michaelson, by the Boomers (Palace Park changed its name to something stupid)). It's the only building that makes sense and I remember seeing the red flag, but the shape is kind of off. Also, would they be walking on the Arboretum path or along Michaelson?

--Matt
Matrygg
Regular Poster

Postby OnlyOne on Wed Jul 17, 2002 7:16 am

I wasn't such a stickler for realism on this one. They're based on real places, but changed as needed.

The road they're on is the road along Harvard, but that bike path isn't nearly wide enough or unpopulated enough for that whole fight scene.

The building was just a random shape I picked. I think there's one like it near Park Plaza down Michelson. Go as far as you like, those are a damn good pair of binoculars Talyana's got.
- Barry
OnlyOne
Regular Poster

the URL and today's comic

Postby Sexydrinkingblues on Fri Aug 16, 2002 9:18 am

Matt, the URL has changed. There, happy now? :D

Anyway, I was wondering if that was me who says "Hey Ky" in today's comic Barry? I noticed that Matt and I look alike so I can never tell who's who.

I've been awaiting the new comics expectantly for the past few weeks/months. I'm glad your scanner is finally up and running again (though aparently destoyed in a fire... you should really stop doing that).

Collin
Sexydrinkingblues
Regular Poster

Postby OnlyOne on Fri Aug 16, 2002 11:55 am

Yeah, that's you, Collin. And that should be a guitar case you're leaning on. To be honest, I forgot what y'all looked like while I was in Japan, so this arc's based more on my older pictures and probably less on reality. I'll probably differentiate more from you guys in the future - I'm getting a little better at facial features, and you bums really don't look anything alike.

Oh, and yes, I'm very glad to be posting new comics.
- Barry
OnlyOne
Regular Poster

Return to Only One