Artist's Update - 7 / 14 / 02

Artist's Update - 7 / 14 / 02

Postby OnlyOne on Sat Jul 13, 2002 7:43 pm

It's been a while since I wrote one of these, hasn't it? The problem is, I haven't been having many problems since then - everything has been going smoothly.
We're coming off of two arcs I'm rather happy with, with the more violent sides of Paige, Beri, and Kylie coming out. Hopefully explaining a bit about Aleste, and just having some fun with Beri and Kylie. Now a bit about Alex and Sotalia, such a lovely couple, and shortly after, more of Kylie, and our special guest star!

Wish I had some kind of deep issues to talk about, but none so far. I'm almost ready to come back from Japan, and hopefully shortly afterwards I'll be able to get this damn comic back on schedule. Currently I'm hanging at just a month behind...

What's next, kids? Well, I can promise that these next six months are going to have a few conclusions, a few climaxes. I don't want to spoil everything, of course!
- Barry
OnlyOne
Regular Poster

Bubbles

Postby OnlyOne on Sun Jul 14, 2002 11:39 pm

Oh, one thing to add -
How do you like the new word bubbles? I still don't want to go straight to the usual comic word balloons, but I think I've found a format that helps keep straight who says what and in what order. Do the colored balloons help, too?
- Barry
OnlyOne
Regular Poster

Postby Quantamm on Tue Jul 16, 2002 5:34 am

The new balloons are great. If only real people talked with colors.

Serious question for Alex: Why are you eating money? That's why you and Sotalia are broke all the time. Stop putting your "money where [your] mouth" is! Foo!
Quantamm
Regular Poster

Postby OnlyOne on Tue Jul 16, 2002 7:34 am

Alex: Jeremy, you are a strange little man.
- Barry
OnlyOne
Regular Poster

Postby OnlyOne on Tue Jul 16, 2002 7:36 am

Oh, and I'm damn tired of being so far behind, so in a few days, I'm going to post a full month's worth of comics at once. Don't worry, I'll give a link to the start of the story arc.
- Barry
OnlyOne
Regular Poster

Postby OnlyOne on Sat Aug 17, 2002 2:07 am

By the way, there's an Only One desktop available. Go to the Gallery link and click the broken image at the bottom. I accidentally sent the software I need to create a proper image to Irvine, but that'll get done.
- Barry
OnlyOne
Regular Poster

Postby Quantamm on Mon Aug 19, 2002 8:13 am

What software do you need? I have just about everything here.

P.S. - What do you think of my 1334 avatar??
Quantamm
Regular Poster

Postby OnlyOne on Mon Aug 19, 2002 9:25 am

It's just that crappy Asymetrix 3D titling program I bought a half-decade back. I used it on everything else, so I need to use it here for a consistent look.

And the avatar - what, is that today's theme ingredient? Chairman Kaga, you's got some 'splainin' to do!
- Barry
OnlyOne
Regular Poster

Return to Only One