Best Comic Ever

Best Comic Ever

Postby Kalron on Sun Jun 16, 2002 12:40 pm

I just wanted to point out, that if I had any power of authority, I'd give you an award for today's comic. Tis the peak of hillarity for it rings of truth. And because it has Kylie in it.
I've decided, Kylie is my favorite character. She's got that innocent anime cuteness to her. More Kylie!
Kalron

Postby OnlyOne on Sun Jun 16, 2002 8:03 pm

I like Kylie a lot too...of course, I'm the author, I like everyone ^_^ She's the kind of girl who honestly seems to be having a blast with this whole 'life' bit. There's more coming up, too - I just finished another storyline with her that'll go up around the end of July.
The Irvine joke is something only people who live there will get, eh? I don't like using cliches much (as in, main characters get mugged) so they get mugged in broad daylight, in Irvine. And then...well, we'll see, won't we?
- Barry
OnlyOne
Regular Poster

Postby Skittles on Mon Jun 24, 2002 8:44 pm

I think only people who live in Southern California would get the "mugging in Irvine" quote. I mean, I've known some weird stuff to happen in Irvine, but i'm pretty sure getting mugged in broad daylight isn't one of them. Irvine's like Anaheim. It's too goody two shoes to play dirty.

~*~Skittles~*~
<a href="http://donutboy.keenspace.com">Donut Boy and Coffee Man</a>
Skittles
Regular Poster

Return to Only One