Official UCI Comic

Postby OnlyOne on Thu Feb 08, 2001 4:44 am

Actually, this part of the storyline is just the 'Kylie heading off to UCI' section. Really, that's only a small part of the overall story. UCI was actually a matter of convenience - I knew I wanted the characters based near Los Angeles, and that Kylie should go to a school other than UCLA. There are reasons for both.<P>When you say 'official' UCI comic...well, I don't know who you are, just that you know Ted. I mean, whether you're speaking just as what you want to call it, or if you're the newsletter editor or something, my response would be different. I think UCI students might get a kick out of seeing their campus occasionally immortalized (well, I wish) in the strip. But all in all, let me make clear that this is a comic about my characters, not about UCI.<P>I don't like sounding harsh, and thanks for your interest ^_^ If I got you wrong, please do tell!<P>------------------
- Barry
AIM:Beri Alpha
http://OnlyOne-Online.org
OnlyOne
Regular Poster

Postby Wandering Susan on Thu Feb 08, 2001 7:02 am

i was wondering if we could make this thing an official UCI comic. That was the way I was going to promote it on my page. ^_^
Silly yes, but cool all the same.
Wandering Susan

Postby Wandering Susan on Fri Feb 09, 2001 3:41 am

No, I was just kind of joking around ^_^ I don't really like this school mcuh. I just run a small web page that is popular with a small crowd (I guess that goes hand in hand) I can get more people to read your comic if I give it a spiffy title. That's all.
Wandering Susan

Postby OnlyOne on Fri Feb 09, 2001 7:18 am

Heh, call it whatever you like, then ^_^<P>------------------
- Barry
AIM:Beri Alpha
http://OnlyOne-Online.org
OnlyOne
Regular Poster

Return to Only One