Artist's Update, 01 - 22 - 2001

Postby OnlyOne on Mon Jan 22, 2001 1:48 am

Well, today finishes the first night. Even though it's been three weeks now, the first 15 strips all ran between midnight and 6:00 AM on January 1st. In the future, it may not be necessary to compress time that much - although in a fight, even a minute could become a week's worth of comics.
So now we've got five main characters, with somewhat established personalities. The next story arc is a bit of a digression from that, but it serves the overall purpose of moving the story forward.<P>Also, last night I did a half-page comic for the newsletter where I work. All six probably won't be done until May (the last newsletter issue), but I'll be sure to post them up then.<P>------------------
- Barry
AIM:Beri Alpha
http://OnlyOne-Online.org
OnlyOne
Regular Poster

Postby Matrygg on Fri Jan 26, 2001 2:13 am

I predict hilarity and death. Oh, so much death. And distruction. And more distruction. I will laugh from my place up here safely far far away from the distruction. Oh how safe I am. Safe safe safe. AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!<P>*insert insane ramblings*<P>Hello. I am Matt. I know Barry, which is my new claim to fame. Sadly, I moved away before his comic started, so I'll have to give you my special A-1 brand crazy here, on this mailing list. Because I can.<P>Besides, if you are on this list, you probably are my kind of people. That's the hope, anyway. If not, then...well, I don't know what. It's 2 am, I just finished writing part of a story, and I'm feeling filled with odd. Not only that, but I have to get up at 8 and go learn about poetry tomorrow. <P>How do you like that, all you corporate types? I'm back in school and you're wage drones....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!<P>*abrupt sound of scuffle, then a gunshot*<P>We, the management here at Reality, INC, would like to apologize for the actions of Matthew Davis. He's been dealt with. Oh, how he has been dealt with. Please carry on, nothing to see here. Buy war bonds.
<P>------------------
"Is love like the sweet, bitter taste of marmalade on burnt toast?"
Matrygg
Regular Poster

Return to Only One