over-analysis of breakfast commercials

Postby Allison_Axe on Tue Jan 02, 2001 8:28 am

why do I empathize with the trix rabbit?
he's always going to the kids, asking for acceptance, friendship, and a big bowl of cereal, but do they let him have it? noooo, they cruelly pull it away from him, usually just as he thinks that life is getting good. he tries becoming someone else to gain acceptance and a bowl of the fruit flavored nuggets, but when he realizes he may finally have achieved it all, one of the kids recognizes him for what he really is, and quickly pulls the cereal away from him, citing "silly RABBIT, trix are for kids", simultaneously reminding him that he is not who he may desire to be, and will never have the bowl of happiness that is Trix for his own.<P>--Allison "SILLY KID, REJECTION IS FOR RABBITS!" Axe
Allison_Axe
Regular Poster

Postby Dezro on Wed Jan 03, 2001 2:13 am

Upon this revelation I feel that I am the imperfect clone of Allison, on the grounds that I am fatter than her and we have the same stance on the Trix rabbit situation.<P>The "That and the 'Rejected Allison Clone' tattoo on my bum" Dezro
Dezro
Regular Poster

Postby Allison_Axe on Wed Jan 03, 2001 8:30 am

you should here me explain why the "lucky charms" leprechaun is a masochist, and how capn' crunch is a pedophile (and a creepy pedophile at that, he doesn't have any teeth! just look at the box of capn crunch next time your in the grocery store! NO TEETH!)<P>but I'll spare you my ramblings, for now.<P>--Allison "you and the capn make it happen" Axe
Allison_Axe
Regular Poster

Postby Murrday on Wed Jan 03, 2001 9:25 am

Of course he's got no teeth - he's been eatin' his own cereal!
Murrday

Postby Allison_Axe on Wed Jan 03, 2001 9:30 am

apparently I'm not alone in my hypotheses, a friend clued me in to <A HREF="http://www.x-entertainment.com/messages/44.html" TARGET=_blank>this article on the rabbit discrimination</A><P>--Allison "not such a unique mind after all" Axe
Allison_Axe
Regular Poster

Return to FAT JESUS!