Who Was That Masked Woman?

Who Was That Masked Woman?

Postby Ray Radlein on Mon Apr 22, 2002 9:22 pm

The way the drawing looks, she's way too small to be The General. So could she be one of the Fans, seeking to scare or warn Lincoln for some reason? And if so, which one? And why is she so completely covered up?

Enquiring minds want to know.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Strom Thurmond Congress wagh'nagl fhtagn.
Ray Radlein
Regular Poster

Postby Red Viking on Mon Apr 22, 2002 9:43 pm

I'd have to say Alisin. She was the one who suggested the idea and that smirk looks very Alsinish
Red Viking
Regular Poster

Postby Ray Radlein on Mon Apr 22, 2002 9:51 pm

Red Viking wrote:I'd have to say Alisin. She was the one who suggested the idea and that smirk looks very Alsinish

I agree; if I had to bet on one of the Fans, I would bet on Alisin (who would need to be covered up pretty thoroughly, given her makeup and appearance).
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Strom Thurmond Congress wagh'nagl fhtagn.
Ray Radlein
Regular Poster

Postby KingLeon on Tue Apr 23, 2002 11:20 am

I dunno... who ever it is would have to be pretty good at aiming not to accidentally kill the president. IF it's a Fan, of course.

(thinks)

Yeah, probably Alisin.
Existence is random. Has no pattern save what we imagine after staring at it for too long. No meaning save what we choose to impose.
This rudderless world is not shaped by vague metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not Fate that butchers them or Destiny that feeds them to the dogs.
It's us. Only us.
KingLeon
Regular Poster

Return to FANS!